Tracking VIN

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Firecracker Red JLU RUBICON
How long does it take once you receive your VIN for it to show up in tracking? When I enter VIN it says invalid VIN number. Thanks
Sponsored

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ram TRX, 20' Gladiator LE
I'd bet it will take longer than you want it to. :crying:

Ordered my 2018 on Aug. 29th. Build popped up two weeks ago. Sticker popped up this week and the Jeep is now in Utah waiting to get shipped to Idaho. In other words, the timing of when you get notification may be way off of where the build is in the process.

So, since the 2019s are supposed to start production at the end of Oct., you are probably looking at 6-weeks afterward, give or take, before you really know when/where your Jeep is in getting delivered.

You can check for your build and sticker here, just paste your VIN after the =
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered 9/12 and my VIN is not yet trackable on here or Jeep.com. I hope in November I start to get some action.

OP
OP

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks y'all. Gives me time to clean up the JKUR and get it ready to sell. Thanks again.

Sponsored

Rubitex18

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I'd bet it will take longer than you want it to. :crying:

Ordered my 2018 on Aug. 29th. Build popped up two weeks ago. Sticker popped up this week and the Jeep is now in Utah waiting to get shipped to Idaho. In other words, the timing of when you get notification may be way off of where the build is in the process.

So, since the 2019s are supposed to start production at the end of Oct., you are probably looking at 6-weeks afterward, give or take, before you really know when/where your Jeep is in getting delivered.

You can check for your build and sticker here, just paste your VIN after the =
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=
https://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=

Your timeline on yours ain't too bad. Ordered mine 7/27. Went into inspection status mid august. Still in inspection status as of Monday with no answers from jeep. My dealers rep hasn't even gotten back with them since they asked about it two weeks ago.

OP
OP

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I have tried that several times, last time being today (11/15) and still says Invalid VIN. I do see where some people who ordered around the same timeframe have theirs show up. Not patiently waiting...lol
If you ordered around 11/9 and your VIN isn't showing up you either have the VIN written down wrong or something is going on at the dealership. If you have your VON contact Jeep chat and see if the VIN you have is correct. If you don't have a VON just call your dealer and ask them for your VIN and status. Or just call the dealership and by pass Jeep chat. Your sales guy shouldn't mind doing this for you.

Yakpimp

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I have tried that several times, last time being today (11/15) and still says Invalid VIN. I do see where some people who ordered around the same timeframe have theirs show up. Not patiently waiting...lol
You can dm me your vin and I will figure out what’s going on. But using your VON with Jeep chat to confirm the ViN is a good idea.

Sponsored

OP
OP

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build sheet was uploaded today. :) Now I wonder how long to build?

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Build sheet was uploaded today. :) Now I wonder how long to build?
Your build sheet is available after it's built (so your's must be through the build status, although there are other steps to go - inspection, body vendor, storage, etc.).
Your window sticker is available after it ships.

OP
OP

mpogca

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your build sheet is available after it's built (so your's must be through the build status, although there are other steps to go - inspection, body vendor, storage, etc.).
Your window sticker is available after it ships.
Thanks for the information. Getting closer.
Sponsored