Sponsored

Tazer Lite TPMS

Gadgetguru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
I have had the Tazer Lite for 3+ months and adjusted the tire size and TPMS limits. However, it will not remember the tire pressure I set for the front tires. Works fine for the rear tires (and tire size). I've done the two sleep/wake cycles, I've tried the full reboot, combination of sleep/wake cycles and full reboot, but it always goes back to 36psi for the front tires. Wondering if anybody else has had this issue. Maybe I should try and set it back to factory, unmarry, then marry and try it again? I'd like to keep the TPMS enabled but the low tire pressure light staying on is driving the wife crazy. Firmware is 11.06 and I leave the Tazer plugged in.
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
I’m sure you did this as you said the back ones are fine but after you put in your lower front pressure make sure you press the cruise on button and I believe it will say set under the pressure, I have made this mistake before getting in a hurry so now right before I do the full reboot I go back thru the choices with the cancel and left arrow just to make sure all my selections are set