Sponsored

Tazer JL Lite display text

Grymwulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
Received mine this afternoon (fast shipping btw, thank you), but one thing I noticed, the text seems to randomly cycle through weird letters/phrases resembling the intended text but incorrect, then cycling back to the correct spelling. Almost as if currupted.

Has anyone seen this? Yes, was able to make changes but yet doesn't seem right and I haven't seen in anyone's videos.
Sponsored

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
I have never seen this occur, perhaps you need to download the current version and retry.

OP
OP
Grymwulf

Grymwulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have never seen this occur, perhaps you need to download the current version and retry.
Thanks for the reply. Mine shipped with current version and followed instructions three times with same results.

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
What you are seeing is text bleeding thru from the audio display, if you go to the audio and say turn off the radio you can reduce the bleed thru but it won’t go away completely, sometimes it does it a lot and other times hardly at all.

You have to realize you are using a shared display so it’s not like say the Flashcal that has a hand held but then with Flashcal you have to store it somewhere after using and with a Tazer it stays connected and out of site all the time.

OP
OP
Grymwulf

Grymwulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What you are seeing is text bleeding thru from the audio display, if you go to the audio and say turn off the radio you can reduce the bleed thru but it won’t go away completely, sometimes it does it a lot and other times hardly at all.

You have to realize you are using a shared display so it’s not like say the Flashcal that has a hand held but then with Flashcal you have to store it somewhere after using and with a Tazer it stays connected and out of site all the time.
Thanks. It did seem to be shared text from the audio section overriding or replacing letters or words of the Tazer. If its normal, then fine. Just had not seen that mentioned anywhere that I recall.
Sponsored