Tan Soft Tops

www74

First Name
Wendi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Anyone have pictures of tan soft top on a granite crystal metallic Jeep? Bestop isn't producing colored tops anytime soon (I was looking for the oak tan), so was thinking how the tan would look.

Thanks.
this is what i'm looking for too! really tempted to put tan on my granite crystal metallic jeep. i've built it on the jeep website and i think it looks nice, but no real photos anywhere

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
this is what i'm looking for too! really tempted to put tan on my granite crystal metallic jeep. i've built it on the jeep website and i think it looks nice, but no real photos anywhere
My tan soft top shipped today. Will post pictures in a few weeks after arrival and install.

JEEPIAN

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2DR
Also got the tan interior. Getting it lifted next week with some M/T Classic iii polished wheels. Gonna be classic.

I absolutely love the tan top. Almost feel bad for everyone else.

IMG_9550.JPG

Sponsored

IsResistanceFutile?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Not to hijack this thread, but I have a tan premium soft top new in the box that I am selling for $1200 in case anyone is interested.
Are you still out there with this offer? I’m ISO a tan top for 2-door. Your post doesn’t specify JL or JLU.

chacomaya

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2013 VW Golf R, 2016 KTM 1290 Super Duke GT, 2015 KTM 500EXC
Vehicle Showcase
Are you still out there with this offer? I’m ISO a tan top for 2-door. Your post doesn’t specify JL or JLU.
Sorry, it was for a JLU and it's sold anyway. Good luck!

xenocryst

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon
I’d like the tan top, but I can’t find matching soft doors to really replicate that old school look... do they exist?

JohnAndLisa

First Name
JohnAndLisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rubi 2door(his), Cooper Mini(hers), Harley Sportster 1200(his), Yamaha V-Star 250(hers)
Occupation
HiTech dweeb,retired from the rat race long ago ;)
We have a white Rubicon w/hard top, all white except fenders. The wife and I like the white with contrasting black, like the fenders and tires. I considered getting a tan soft-top. Thanks for the photos, we'll pass on tan and get a black fast-back top.

Sponsored

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
JLU in blue/tan

thumbnail.jpg
can you post some more pix of your JLU. I have an ocean blue JLU also. Would like to see some pix from front, back and both sides. I think the blue would look really good with the tan top but I'm a visual person and there aren't any around town. Thank you very much.

noreserve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 1999 TJ Sport
I had a tan soft top and half-doors on my Black TJ and replaced the top with a tan Bestop Bikini/Windjammer/Duster setup. I'm a glutton for punishment I guess. Tan is a nightmare to keep clean. I wouldn't do it again. Tan soft tops of any type show any and every bit of dirt and mold and are tough to clean once they do get dirty. The black and tan combo has always appealed to me though. I really like a tan interior in a black vehicle and got that with my JLUR. I got the dual top option and there was no way I was going back to a tan top. I will say that the black soft top pulls heat like a magnet, even the Premium twill that I have. The tan top may be better in that regard.

caseyleighcarver

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Also got the tan interior. Getting it lifted next week with some M/T Classic iii polished wheels. Gonna be classic.

I absolutely love the tan top. Almost feel bad for everyone else.

IMG_9550.JPG
This is the exact jeep I'm hoping to get! Do you have any pictures of the tan interior?

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
This is the exact jeep I'm hoping to get! Do you have any pictures of the tan interior?
I've always thought that a black Jeep with a tan top is a good look. I also like white with tan and red with tan although, I'm not sure about the current red (firecracker). I think it needs to be a deeper shade.

JEEPIAN

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 2DR
Here are a few pics including the interior...and now lifted haha pardon the SoCal grime. She'll get a bath and photoshoot in the near future.

My only negative to the tan interior is the black back. I really wish the seats were entirely tan. They also get dirty quick but a little soap and water clean them right up. Even used a little WD40 to get beach tar off them.

View attachment 197244

View attachment 197245

IMG_9780.jpg

IMG_9799.jpg

IMG_9794.jpg

IMG_9792.jpg

IMG_9795.jpg

IMG_9798.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0