Sponsored

Tan Interior with BlackTop?

Firecracker Red JLU w/ Black Soft top...which interior color?

• Total voters

Roy_Hobbs

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Ocean Blue Sky One-Touch
Hello, I'm about to order a 2019 JL Sahara and I've got 99% of what I want to order figured out.
I'm going to do a Firecracker Red with a Black Premium soft top. Does anyone have that combo with the tan interior?
I'm not 100% sure how that would look and would love to see pics if someone has that combo.
Thanks!
Sponsored

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Have you taken a look at the Firecracker Red color club thread? I'm sure there would be one in there.

OP
OP

Roy_Hobbs

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Ocean Blue Sky One-Touch
Have you taken a look at the Firecracker Red color club thread? I'm sure there would be one in there.
Thank you!!! I am new to the forum and had no idea that thread existed. You were right there was a few pics!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hello, I'm about to order a 2019 JL Sahara and I've got 99% of what I want to order figured out.
I'm going to do a Firecracker Red with a Black Premium soft top. Does anyone have that combo with the tan interior?
I'm not 100% sure how that would look and would love to see pics if someone has that combo.
Thanks!
Hi Roy, I'm probably late to the party seeing your post is from March. Just in case you haven't ordered or someone else has the same question. My old and new Jeeps both had/have tan seats. Old being a 17 JK. It had a black soft and black hard top. I thought it looked great. Heres a pic "naked" you can get a good feel for the seats. The black seats look great but too damn hot in the summer.

IMG_2105-2.jpg

JEEF

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon; 2008 Audi S5; 1977 Chevrolet Blazer; 1960 Cadillac Coupe Deville; 1999 Chevrolet Silverado; 2017 Harley Davidson Softail Deluxe; 2013 Ducati Monster 1100 Evo; 2001 Honda XR650R;
Hello and sorry I'm late too.

This is my first post!
I've got a Rubicon, but you can imagine that it's a Sahara.

I LOVE the color combo and I get compliments on the interior color all the time. Especially when the top is down, or off (I've got the dual top group). When I placed my order for the Jeep, my wife and most of my friends questioned why I ordered the tan interior. Every single one of them has changed their opinion after seeing it in person.

Its definitely cooler in the SoCal heat and the color doesn't show dust from off-roading as bad. The dirt around here is almost the exact same color as my seats. LOL. I do wish they made more of the interior the tan color, especially the carpet, but it still looks great. I don't think it looks odd that it's only the seats.

I say definitely go for it. Black is played out.

You've just gotta clean and condition the driver's seat bottom every 2 weeks, or so, to keep the jeans from discoloring the leather. It's super easy and you really only need to do the driver's. The rest of the seats don't have people in them enough to really matter. I use Lexol cleaner and the conditioner in the spray bottles. Spray it on a terry cloth outside the Jeep so you don't get overspray everywhere and wipe it down. It doesn't make the leather shiny.

I don't have a picture of the soft top up. When the soft top is on, its usually down.
I also went with the black hard top. I think it looks too G-Wagen with the body-colored top and not what I think a Jeep should look like.

I've also replaced the rear door glass with non-tinted glass from the Sport model so it looks better with the top down. I didn't want to tint the front windows.

All 4 windows are up in this pic.

upload_2019-7-11_16-2-54.jpeg
Sponsored