Sponsored

Tan or Black interior color? Which one do you prefer and why?

Tan or Black interior?

• Total voters

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have black but I am a bigger fan of tan, in MN allot of the options were black or black with some black. But in Florida for instance more than half of the floor models have the tan. But I will say the tan would be hard to keep clean, but hate burning in the sun with black.
Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would prefer a LIGHT GRAY interior, the black gets hot in the Summer, is claustrophobic, and dirt, dog hairs really show up...

Archeonomy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanderhall
I ordered the tan.

I was originally concerned about keeping it clean and wondered if I should order black for practicality, but then I test drove one with a black interior and there was already a huge stain on the seat, so I figured either color could get dirty and I should therefore pick the one I liked better.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the tan.

I was originally concerned about keeping it clean and wondered if I should order black for practicality, but then I test drove one with a black interior and there was already a huge stain on the seat, so I figured either color could get dirty and I should therefore pick the one I liked better.
I went Tan in my JK and again in the JL. Anyone can get dirty so easily so I went with a nice set of seat covers

2B2A3B7A-F946-45D5-9BF0-4BD5E49B08F6.jpeg
Sponsored