• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Takeoff parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150, 2018 Granite Crystal Metalic JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired AF, Now Field Engineer / Site Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Looking to purchase a set of ungraded Rubicon wheels/tires (black with polished lip) for my ordered Sahara if anyone is planning to upgrade immediately. Located in Michigan, but don't mind travelling 3-5 hours to pick up. Please let me know!
Well, I'll have mine off as soon as I take possession of it (may drive the 10 miles to my tire place, but I may just change the wheels and tires in the parking lot...lol). But, I'm more than 3-5 hrs from you.
Sponsored

Rysdykj

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Well, I'll have mine off as soon as I take possession of it (may drive the 10 miles to my tire place, but just change the wheels and tires in the parking lot...lol). But, I'm more than 3-5 hrs from you.
Yes you are. Dang...

Tintop

First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I'm be selling my rubi tires on day 1, austin texas. Any input on what a fair ask would be for them? I'll prob just post on the local jeep Facebook group.

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Well, I'll have mine off as soon as I take possession of it (may drive the 10 miles to my tire place, but I may just change the wheels and tires in the parking lot...lol). But, I'm more than 3-5 hrs from you.
Ron,

Did you buy the upgraded Rubicon wheels? If so, why, if you were going to swap them out on day 1?

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ron,

Did you buy the upgraded Rubicon wheels? If so, why, if you were going to swap them out on day 1?
Nope...just got the standard Rubicon wheels with the 33" KO2's since I knew they were coming off right away...

Sponsored

WaltA

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Rubicon X, 2003 Mustang GT, 2003 MINI Cooper
Yes all JL rims are the same size with the single exception of the Sahara Selec-Trac option. Those are 18s, all other trims and options are 17x7.5
Are you sure that only the Sahara's with SelecTrac get 18" wheels, and the other Sahara's with CommandTrac now get 17" wheels?

FCrackerJLRubi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Are you sure that only the Sahara's with SelecTrac get 18" wheels, and the other Sahara's with CommandTrac now get 17" wheels?
I just checked the BP, 18" is standard on all Saharas regardless of options. The difference is the tires are changed when selec-trac is optioned.

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, because Rysdykj wants the upgraded Rubi wheels.
Didn't realize that...thanks. Got so much going on, somewhere I must have missed what he was looking for...

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I'm not sure why anyone will be paying extra for the upgraded wheels only to dump them as soon as they take delivery. Good luck!

Sponsored

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure why anyone will be paying extra for the upgraded wheels only to dump them as soon as they take delivery. Good luck!
Don't know that anyone is...I'm not.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Don't know that anyone is...I'm not.
To each his own. I really dig the upgraded wheels. (Dig the all black ones shown in Vegas eve more.)

RonH

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
To each his own. I really dig the upgraded wheels. (Dig the all black ones shown in Vegas eve more.)
Agree. As I said in another thread, we're each spending our own hard earned money...we should all do as we please, no matter what someone else's opinion. That's what this whole thing called life is about.

Rysdykj

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
More less looking to see if any early-orderers selected that option and realized they wouldn't like them after they were unveiled.

matchews

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I'm be selling my rubi tires on day 1, austin texas. Any input on what a fair ask would be for them? I'll prob just post on the local jeep Facebook group.
I’m interested in hearing some opinions on this as well. The 33” KO2’s are $252 + $38 for TPMS sensors on tirerack.com. Throw $150 at each rim and you’re at ~$2,075 + shipping (including wheel/tire package discount) for a set of five. What do you guys think would be a fair price? Thx.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.