• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Takeoff parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Haha I want to do the same. I went Sahara but now I wish I upgraded the bumpers and to the 33’s but don’t want to risk changing it and messing up my order timeline.
Sponsored

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
Haha I want to do the same. I went Sahara but now I wish I upgraded the bumpers and to the 33’s but don’t want to risk changing it and messing up my order timeline.
Agree if you have a ship date 30 days from order that's awesome. I wouldn't screw with it either.

brantb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram 1500, charger daytona 392
I will have a set of rubicon tires and wheel in either the Caldwell Idaho area with almost 0, or Denver CO area with ~900 miles. Not sure of the date yet, but figure mid march

Last edited:

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
I will have a set of rubicon tires and wheel in either the Caldwell area with almost 0, or Denver area with ~900 miles. Not sure of the date yet, but figure mid march
I am interested and live in Livingston. More interested in tires than wheels but we should talk.

thanks

Greg

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
The market won't bear that, though, based on JK Rubi wheels/tires, which often go for under 1k. I'd say 1200 to 1400, at best.
Concur. No one will pay more than like $1200 for stock takeoffs.

Sponsored

Indio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Jeep TJ, 1985 Jeep CJ-7, 1972 Series III Land Rover
Occupation
Procrastinator
Keep an eye out for Memorial Day tire sales. I got my 265/75R16 (around 32 inch diameter) AT tires for around $80 a tire last sale. Depends on the size and make, but there are some good deals where sale prices combine with retailer/manufacturer rebates around some holidays.

teej

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 392 XR Rubicon
Potentially selling a set (5) of Sahara wheels with the Goodyear AT tires. I'm in Southern WI and hopefully taking delivery in the first part of Feb (fingers crossed). Let me know if you're interested. Would be open to delivering in Southern MI as well. Thanks!

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
I have some stock wheels and tires from a JL rubi in about a week if anyone is interested PM me

BearJewJonny

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JlU Sahara
Where are you located?

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
What do you think I could sell my standard Sahara Wheels with All Terain tires for brand new?

Sponsored

snelldogg

First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC Sahara ETA 2/3
What do you think I could sell my standard Sahara Wheels with All Terain tires for brand new?
I will be selling the same. Curious as well.

Eman422

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Overland, Wrangler Jk
any chance any Rubi owners like the look of the silver grill/headlight inserts from the Sahara better then the black ones that come with the Rubicon? I'd love to trade!

redhook98

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
Looking for a set of Rubicon wheels/tires take offs for my S-Sport. Prefer black, or black trimmed wheels. (my JL is black/black)

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I'm ordering a Sport and will be looking for the black headlight inserts and white color matched fenders.

I doubt these are things people are likely to take off so soon (no aftermarket replacement fender mods at the moment) though so I'm probably better off waiting for after market to catch up.

captainjack

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Will Rubicon wheels fit on Sport S tires? Aren't both Sport S and Rubicon rims 17x7.5?
Yes. I put used Rubicon rims on my black sport S at the dealer and it was no problem.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.