Sun shade for JL Wrangler

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I notice you're from Forth Worth, Denver would like to point out that you don't even know what sunshine is. 229 days of sun vs 300. Also our altitude makes the sun much more intense. UV rays increase in intensity about 6% for every 1,000 ft gained in elevation. So Denver's sun is about 30% more intense than Fort Worth's, that's before we start getting up on the mountains to play. By the time we reach the top of Red Cone near 13,000 ft we're talking about 78% more UV hitting us compared to Ft Worth.
[/QUOTE I gu
I notice you're from Forth Worth, Denver would like to point out that you don't even know what sunshine is. 229 days of sun vs 300. Also our altitude makes the sun much more intense. UV rays increase in intensity about 6% for every 1,000 ft gained in elevation. So Denver's sun is about 30% more intense than Fort Worth's, that's before we start getting up on the mountains to play. By the time we reach the top of Red Cone near 13,000 ft we're talking about 78% more UV hitting us compared to Ft Worth.
LoL. You're going to try to tell me that Denver is hotter and more humid than the Texas heat then you've never been to Texas in the summertime. not even going to waste my time arguing with you or debating you there's nothing like the Texas heat and humidity I did say Texas dude not Colorado. At DFW on the ramp at the airport when it was 100 and 10° outside the bell even airplane was 20° hotter with no AC in those bellies I know about heat every summer we have about 10 to 12 people leaving an ambulance working on the ramp and DFW because of the Texas heat I don't think we've had anybody at Denver pass out working in the summertime. You can try to throw numbers and digits and all that stuff all day long you've never lived in the Texas heat or worked out in the Texas heat what a joke try to tell me Colorado is hotter and More human than Texas everything's bigger and hotter in Texas
Sponsored

MrMischief

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
LoL. You're going to try to tell me that Denver is hotter and more humid than the Texas heat then you've never been to Texas in the summertime. not even going to waste my time arguing with you or debating you there's nothing like the Texas heat and humidity I did say Texas dude not Colorado. At DFW on the ramp at the airport when it was 100 and 10° outside the bell even airplane was 20° hotter with no AC in those bellies I know about heat every summer we have about 10 to 12 people leaving an ambulance working on the ramp and DFW because of the Texas heat I don't think we've had anybody at Denver pass out working in the summertime. You can try to throw numbers and digits and all that stuff all day long you've never lived in the Texas heat or worked out in the Texas heat what a joke try to tell me Colorado is hotter and More human than Texas everything's bigger and hotter in Texas
Never said anything about heat, we're talking sun burns (at least that's what the member you first threw your Texas attitude at was talking about). That's a function of UVB (UVA causes skin cancer). As I said, you clearly don't know what sunshine is, or that it is different than heat. And I have absolutely no idea why humidity suddenly entered this conversation.