Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iowaparrotrescue.org
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep
Occupation
Retired history teacher
Curiousity. I see you deleted the Euro flares, and changed wheels. Were those necessary to get that tire in, or just appearance?
Sponsored

ATC_Austin

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Thanks a lot man. I'm looking for the same thing. Daily drive but want to do some mild off-roading, but mostly camping and hiking trips through trails.

Thank Austin. I didn't go too wild on tire & wheel size. It is my daily driver and didn't want to lose the drivability/jeep comfort.

Wheels are Fuel Off Road, Podium D619, 17 x 9 w/ +1 offset

Tires are BFG KO2's, 285/70R17

jl3.jpg

jl4.jpg

VooDoo1

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Curiousity. I see you deleted the Euro flares, and changed wheels. Were those necessary to get that tire in, or just appearance?
The euro bumper/fender extensions were removed for appearance. I removed them before purchasing the tires and wheels. Those things are fugly. I'm pretty sure I would have had a clearance issue if I left them on with these tire/wheel dimensions, but I don't know for sure.

S2k Chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AP1 S2000, Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
Finance
My Jeep is pretty stock.

Mods are:
-stubby antenna
-weathertech trunk mat (got the Mopar all weather floormats with the Jeep so don't count that as a mod)
-Rubicon rock rails
-KC lights on Mopar bumper mounts
-neoprene armrest cover (keeps it cool in the sun)
-removed Euro bumpers

That's it. Aside from the lights, none of those took more than 10 minutes to add, so I wouldn't call them real "mods", more like accessories. In fact, none of them (aside from the lights and MAYBE the rails) are any more of a "mod" in my mind than the car seat I have installed for my 2y/o.

earthgirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
?
I was toying with the idea of changing out my bumpers but I just can't do it. I special ordered my 2 dr Willys because I love the tire package and the blacked out badges. I think I will keep it just the way it is.
Jeep Wrangler JL Stock Wrangler? IMG_20200522_113844474_HDR
Sponsored