• Total voters

Dubeau9005

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S, 2010 GMC Sierra 1500
Going in tomorrow to order a new Sport S unlimited. Getting the trac-lock rear diff which upgrades the tires to either All-Terrains or on/off road tires. Can’t seem to find exactly which tires are included in those options though. Can anyone tell me what model of tires it includes with each of those two options? All it says is Goodyear for the all terrains and Bridgestone for the on/off road ones. Trying to decide which ones to order as I would like to run them until they are done, then upgrade wheels/tires.

Thanks
Sponsored

JeepFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport 2-door
Going in tomorrow to order a new Sport S unlimited. Getting the trac-lock rear diff which upgrades the tires to either All-Terrains or on/off road tires. Can’t seem to find exactly which tires are included in those options though. Can anyone tell me what model of tires it includes with each of those two options? All it says is Goodyear for the all terrains and Bridgestone for the on/off road ones. Trying to decide which ones to order as I would like to run them until they are done, then upgrade wheels/tires.

Thanks
The Sport S I just test drove with LSD had Goodyear Wrangler with Kevlar AT tires.