Stinger Heigh10

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
So can this unit load new apps on it from like the Google Play Store?

OP
OP
kapk22

kapk22

First Name
Kasey
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ, 2021 JLUR
So can this unit load new apps on it from like the Google Play Store?
I just got the Jeep back tonight after the shop had to update the firmware. I will have to check if that is possible.

So far, I am not as happy as I expected with the sound quality and glitches here and there. But it may be better after the updates. We will see.

On a side note, my front camera comes on automatically every time I start driving from a stop. I think it is after backing up. But it shuts off after about five seconds. Not sure it this is a specific default mode that was added and can be shut off. CarPlay works now though…

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
I just got the Jeep back tonight after the shop had to update the firmware. I will have to check if that is possible.

So far, I am not as happy as I expected with the sound quality and glitches here and there. But it may be better after the updates. We will see.

On a side note, my front camera comes on automatically every time I start driving from a stop. I think it is after backing up. But it shuts off after about five seconds. Not sure it this is a specific default mode that was added and can be shut off. CarPlay works now though…
Cool, yeah I'm SO used to my Seicaine 10" in my JK and it fully loads any app and the Power Amp app is amazing as a pre-amp and a giant equalizer that makes things totally customizable. And then the movie playing apps I use for music videos.

Advertisement

Quadratec

Advertisement