First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
So I ordered my Willy's XR a couple days ago and I still haven't received a VON. I see some people say they get theirs almost immediately. I've never special ordered any car before so I'm wondering if it is normal to wait a few days before you get it? I know the VIN won't come until a bit later.
Sponsored

Willys4Me

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ, 2023 JLR Willys Silver Zynith
Occupation
IT Security
I believe I got mine the next day (after sending in my build to the dealer). For me, it has all been done via email, no deposit required from my dealer. If you ordered in person, I would have thought they would have given it to you before you walked out the door. If via email, I guess depending on their volume it could take a couple of days.

Call them and ask them for it.

OP
OP
Bill_P

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I believe I got mine the next day (after sending in my build to the dealer). For me, it has all been done via email, no deposit required from my dealer. If you ordered in person, I would have thought they would have given it to you before you walked out the door. If via email, I guess depending on their volume it could take a couple of days.

Call them and ask them for it.
Thanks for that. I wasn't sure so I didn't want to be pestering them about it if I didn't need to. I've done everything through email and over the phone and had to drop a deposit so I will call today if I haven't heard anything back by late morning.

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
The VON is generated when the dealer places the order with Jeep. In my experience, that has always been immediately, but I have a good relationship with my local dealer.

OP
OP
Bill_P

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
The VON is generated when the dealer places the order with Jeep. In my experience, that has always been immediately, but I have a good relationship with my local dealer.
I ordered through email so they may not have placed the actual ored right away. However, they did hit my CC for a deposit so they had better have ordered it prior to doing that. I'm going to call here in a bit and if they don't have it yet I'll make the 40 minute drive to chat with them in person.

Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I ordered through email so they may not have placed the actual ored right away. However, they did hit my CC for a deposit so they had better have ordered it prior to doing that. I'm going to call here in a bit and if they don't have it yet I'll make the 40 minute drive to chat with them in person.
They didn't email you a copy of your order sheet with your build and pricing on it?

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
You should get a VON pretty quick. I ordered on a Saturday and had my VON the following Monday and a VIN a few weeks after.

if you e-mailed in your order, you should probably Follow up with a visit to the dealer or at least a phone call to ensure all is good.

Stetson

OP
OP
Bill_P

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
They didn't email you a copy of your order sheet with your build and pricing on it?
I got the build sheet with the quote. The dealer said they would send me the rest when they got it all together. That's what I'm going to ask for when I call.

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I got the build sheet with the quote. The dealer said they would send me the rest when they got it all together. That's what I'm going to ask for when I call.
Maybe their just busy getting it to you.
My dealer ordered mine while I was on the phone with him and my build sheet already had the VON on it when I got the email next day.

Sponsored

GowGow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR/2023 JLURXR
I ordered Monday and have a VIN already. I'd be willing to bet you do as well

OP
OP
Bill_P

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I ordered Monday and have a VIN already. I'd be willing to bet you do as well
Talked to the dealer today and got my order sheet with my VIN and VON. Now I can start the process of being frustrated with progress through production :rock:

JeepViking13

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Xtreme Recon 2022 Ford Bronco
Sounds like you ordered through Koons?

OP
OP
Bill_P

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Sounds like you ordered through Koons?
No I ordered it through Valley, which isn't too far from Koons actually, but the salesman was out of the office for the past few days and that's why I didn't get the VON but I have the VON and the VIN now
Sponsored