spring pads?

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
picking up a suspension setup off a diesel rubicon for my daughter's sport s: no spring pads are included, but will I just be able to use the current pads?
bow correction thingys?
any other issues I need to consider?
Sponsored

Fouts

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon Unlimited
Don't know from experience but pretty sure you should be able to use the current pads. I don't think I would bother with the correction pads at this point. Should be the same length spring just a bit stiffer.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
picking up a suspension setup off a diesel rubicon for my daughter's sport s: no spring pads are included, but will I just be able to use the current pads?
bow correction thingys?
any other issues I need to consider?
If your daughters rig is a gasser then will have side specific springs, for fuel tank weight compensation. The diesel springs are not side specific so if you see a lean to passenger then you can get some rear correction pads and a 1/2” spacer for the front……

OP
OP
MyDaughters20JL

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
If your daughters rig is a gasser then will have side specific springs, for fuel tank weight compensation. The diesel springs are not side specific so if you see a lean to passenger then you can get some rear correction pads and a 1/2” spacer for the front……
thanks: I"m assuming that I'll want to invest in some of the longer "lift-supplied LCA's" to compensate for the stiffer springs (even though it came with a steel box, she's still experiencing a "bit" of wander, but because it's NOTHING like her 2000 cherokee's "5" of play", it doesn't bother her)

you don't have the part numbers or a link to the correctin pads & such if I should need them, do you?

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
thanks: I"m assuming that I'll want to invest in some of the longer "lift-supplied LCA's" to compensate for the stiffer springs (even though it came with a steel box, she's still experiencing a "bit" of wander, but because it's NOTHING like her 2000 cherokee's "5" of play", it doesn't bother her)

you don't have the part numbers or a link to the correctin pads & such if I should need them, do you?
Sure…..teraflex for the front and Rock Krawler for the rear……..

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...jTCbgqwaTolqB9w7r9IGh9Xi2XwhVSRQaAsXZEALw_wcB

https://www.northridge4x4.com/part/...tuOB5qmWwix7DLQ7hCreHspn7RKRl2NwA95hbVFtLUm0M
Sponsored