Sponsored

Soft top questions

foxess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler sport 2 dr
Hey! We just put on a sunrider trek top on my 2 door wrangler. I have 2 questions for those who also have the same soft top:

if i have the sunrider front folded back and the windows on, can i drive at hwy speeds without damaging the rear window? Should i partially unzip the rear window to let some air flow through? I'd love to go windowless and not worry about it, but l'll be at work for 12 hrs and the risk of storms is very high all week.

Also- once the sunrider top is installed, if i want to remove it this fall for my hardtop, can i just take the bolts out that attach it to my jeep and lift it off assembled for storage, or does it have to be completely disassembled? It was a real bitch to assemble, i really wish I'd just spent the money on a 1 person hard top lift and a sun bonnet, tbh.

And tips and advice appreciated

20200719_145939.jpg

20200719_150152.jpg
Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Hey! We just put on a sunrider trek top on my 2 door wrangler. I have 2 questions for those who also have the same soft top:

if i have the sunrider front folded back and the windows on, can i drive at hwy speeds without damaging the rear window? Should i partially unzip the rear window to let some air flow through? I'd love to go windowless and not worry about it, but l'll be at work for 12 hrs and the risk of storms is very high all week.

Also- once the sunrider top is installed, if i want to remove it this fall for my hardtop, can i just take the bolts out that attach it to my jeep and lift it off assembled for storage, or does it have to be completely disassembled? It was a real bitch to assemble, i really wish I'd just spent the money on a 1 person hard top lift and a sun bonnet, tbh.

And tips and advice appreciated

Jeep Wrangler JL Soft top questions 20200719_150152

Jeep Wrangler JL Soft top questions 20200719_150152
I dunno but nice corn field...