First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
myjlproject.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford F-250, 18’ Toyota 4Runner
There is no FIX as it seems to happen in almost ALL 5" radios. The thing is just a big pile of SHIT. Why JEEP decided to put such a CRAPPY piece of electronics in a 30K + Vehicle boggles my mind.
Sponsored

AlexJeepVB

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2.0T eTorque
Going to bump this thread, so of course my 5" screen is loosing a few minutes every few weeks and its really annoying. My question is has anyone successfully gone to the dealer for a fix? I HATE going to the dealer since they always seem to mess up more things when I go there. I also don't really want to live with a 35K Jeep that cant keep time.

Darter02

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ronlutzii-photographer.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Occupation
Photographer
Mine looses time as well. Yesterday I was taking some time to wire new lights into my AUX buttons. I had to remove the ones I'd already installed, which meant disconnecting the ground of the home-made harness I'd used for the first set. It took me a while as I had other stuff to take care of while I worked. When I finally finished my clock was two hours behind. I can only assume it had to do with that ground bolt I'd disconnected even though the only thing on it had been that first harness?

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
There is no FIX as it seems to happen in almost ALL 5" radios. The thing is just a big pile of SHIT. Why JEEP decided to put such a CRAPPY piece of electronics in a 30K + Vehicle boggles my mind.
Funny , I thought only my clock is slowing down on me . But I can live with it.

JJT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I have a 2020 wrangler 2dr with same problem.

Sponsored

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
yes it is true the clock is rather sluggish but the driving experience considerable slows down the heart rate
Sponsored