Sky One-Touch Power Top Production Update

Caki

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU & 2017 VW Jetta
I just ordered the wife a new JLU Sahara on Friday with the one-touch. Honestly the one-touch wasn't on our list until we test drove one. Adam's in Annapolis let the wife have/test drive a Sahara with the one-touch for the day. She/we fell in love with the top. Yes it has some drawbacks but the pros out weight the cons in our opinion.
Sponsored

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
That looks like shit in the down position. Looks like it's a one option top. I'll still take the premium soft top anyday. Sunrider, safari, and all the way down.
I don't know man, that's just a prototype with exposed hardware so people can see how it operate and it's already more useful than any premium soft top Jeep can come up with. More insulated, quieter, warmer/cooler and FASTER. No way in hell I'm getting out like a peasant to remove 3 windows just so I can fold my roof down. It even retracts faster than the One-Touch could ever dream of. I just want people out there who were so excited when Jeep announced that they were finally going to make a Powered Soft Top, only to come out with a pathetic excuse for a powered top which doesn't even slide past the rear cross member.

I've been trying to convince myself to just get the Sky One-Touch so I wouldn't have to deal with selling the factory top and installation, but that's just a 1 time inconvenience for a lifetime of pleasure! Even though the hardtop looks better than any soft top while closed, no sliding hardtop can ever come close to having a collapsed soft top. The amount of free feeling you get is like no other and I'm coming from true convertibles with nothing getting in the way of my freedom:flag:

45204897_1194368547395876_4815217831320748032_n.jpg

45265397_1194368327395898_4074815681953005568_n.jpg
Sponsored