Show off your Tailgate Tables!

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unencumbered
I too have the Outback Adventures Tailgater.

0D263C56-4CF1-499C-AA60-A6CAAC4D3046.jpeg

2F956A7C-85EC-46E6-AAAF-31FCD671D397.jpeg
Is there a component in place to prevent the board from sliding/falling out completely? Or is its easy removal a feature and not a bug? Just curious.

Ya, I like the Goose Gear table. Almost got that one.
Same here. I chose the Outback Adventures Tailgater because their branding is much less dominant, though, and is hidden from view with the table in the lowered position.
Advertisement

B_AIRS

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sr. Applications Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a component in place to prevent the board from sliding/falling out completely? Or is its easy removal a feature and not a bug? Just curious.

Same here. I chose the Outback Adventures Tailgater because their branding is much less dominant, though, and is hidden from view with the table in the lowered position.
When stowed, there are tabs that prevent it from sliding out. But when down it can slide out with nothing stopping it. I like that because it makes it easier to clean, and I have never had it slide out when I wasn't expecting.

R3TRO

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Willys
Occupation
Film Industry
20210311_103818_HDR.jpg

Another Outback Adventure... Works great as a coffee bar.

TrailSnail

First Name
Josh
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Unlimited Sport S
I went with the EAG table because I didn't like the ones that used cables for support. I'm happy with how robust it is and I was able to install it myself in about an hour and a half despite the instructions being garbage and having to modify (i.e. cut in half) two of the mounting spacers... I got four longs instead of two long and two short, but rather than try sourcing them I just made what I had work. Very pleased with the outcome.

0814211754_hdr-01-jpeg.jpg

0807211705b_hdr-01-jpeg.jpg

It's paired perfectly with the Oracle cargo hatch light for so many things already, from cooking and cleaning, to a dirty shoe rack, to just expanding the usable space in the back with the hatch open.

0814211754-01-jpeg.jpg

Advertisement

Tri-City Jeep

Advertisement