SGW Module

SaintedDrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2019
Well, I was getting ready to unpair my Tazer and plug the wires back into the SGW module, but I noticed I could not find the ports for the wires. ( Dealership Appointment next week).

After hours of searching for the ports, I noticed that Alpine cut it off along with the speaker pod during the summer. Is this wired to anything or can I just remove it from the speaker pod and mount in my Jeep and continue on?
Sponsored

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Well, I was getting ready to unpair my Tazer and plug the wires back into the SGW module, but I noticed I could not find the ports for the wires. ( Dealership Appointment next week).

After hours of searching for the ports, I noticed that Alpine cut it off along with the speaker pod during the summer. Is this wired to anything or can I just remove it from the speaker pod and mount in my Jeep and continue on?
They what? 😳

Are you saying a car audio shop cut out the SGW port during an install??

OP
OP

SaintedDrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2019
They what? 😳

Are you saying a car audio shop cut out the SGW port during an install??
It was done at a beach invasion, they cut out the speaker pod and did not notice that the sgw was attached to it.. I'll admit, there were no cables plugged in since I usually have my Tazer.