Sponsored

Seat Covers recommendations?

COSJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WK2, 2019 JLR?
I have the RC covers as well and very happy with the fit and feel. I am sure the higher end ones are nicer and would hold up better over long time, but I wanted something that I was not afraid to get dirty and cheap enough to replace if needed. I have cloth seats, do not know about leather fitment.
Sponsored

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team

Sponsored

Khenry33

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
Has anyone used any of these seat covers with the seat heaters? Just ordered a set of the smittybilt for the wife's JL and she is concerned about still being able to feel the seat warmers and any damage the warmers may do to the covers. Thanks

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking for some covers too. Mainly for the summer to preserve the leather. Beach sand and sunscreen can F' up the leather pretty quick.

Outside of beach season here in MD we will remove them.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

For the RC logo, just take a black or gray sharpie to them. Theyll still be there but wont be visible from space any more.

Sponsored

shadowmoto17

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Military
Vehicle Showcase
So, wet Okole might have gotten my business for the last time. After watching a review on Bartact and having had wet Okole on the last 3 vehicles I’ve had I’m done. Both run about the same price but wet Okole doesn’t come with the Molle loops as a standard and getting them made takes twice as long as Bartact from my most recent order. I watched a YouTube where it was a year long review and the Jeep owner left his jeep’s top off most of the year regardless of the rain, and mud that got on it and the seat underneath was like brand new. I may edit this post after getting my rear seat cover in and installing it.

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
So, wet Okole might have gotten my business for the last time. After watching a review on Bartact and having had wet Okole on the last 3 vehicles I’ve had I’m done. Both run about the same price but wet Okole doesn’t come with the Molle loops as a standard and getting them made takes twice as long as Bartact from my most recent order. I watched a YouTube where it was a year long review and the Jeep owner left his jeep’s top off most of the year regardless of the rain, and mud that got on it and the seat underneath was like brand new. I may edit this post after getting my rear seat cover in and installing it.
The bartacts will outlast wet okole. WO’s fabric tends to wear fairly quickly showing the rubber materials beneath. I have had both and bartact you only have too buy once.

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed the RK. Very easy install, fantastic fit, and great looking.

My only concern, and it's a small one, is how comfortable they will be in the heat here in Arizona. They're a bit more insulating than the stock cloth.
But for $150 it's a cheap experiment.

Tygerman76

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mini Cooper S Countryman, 2018 Mini Cooper S Hardtop, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Installed the Smittybuilt covers last night.

IMG_20190731_203302.jpg
Sponsored