Sponsored

Screen flicker

ToPar9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Altitude
Had the Jeep in the shop recently, thanks ESS, they updated my radio while it was there and now the screen flickers every 5-7 minutes.
Anyone else run into this?
I know, I know, it’s a Jeep.
Sponsored

OlderSpice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Sport
My Jeep has been at the dealer awaiting parts for the steering TSB and I mentioned the screen flicker at drop off.

They of course said they couldn't replicate the issue so I stopped by the other day and got it to happen with the tech in the car. No news on what will happen but, I should have my Jeep back by the end of next week with at least an update on my options

OP
OP
ToPar9

ToPar9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Altitude
My Jeep has been at the dealer awaiting parts for the steering TSB and I mentioned the screen flicker at drop off.

They of course said they couldn't replicate the issue so I stopped by the other day and got it to happen with the tech in the car. No news on what will happen but, I should have my Jeep back by the end of next week with at least an update on my options
I’m also waiting on parts for the TSB. They gave me my Jeep back though.
Good luck with both issues.
It’s rolling the dice month to month.

OlderSpice

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Sport
I elected to leave my Jeep there since it was miserable to drive and I've got a second vehicle, on top of an ESS issue that popped up when I went on the test drive with the tech.

Alienwrcsshop

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Eco-Diesel Black Clearcoat
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone, Recently there were three Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) that appears to address concerns similar to the symptoms that you are having with your vehicle. To ensure these TSBs apply, we would like to get you back into the dealer to have a qualified technician review the details of the TSB and the specifics of your vehicle. Once reviewed, the technician can then perform the repair procedure that best matches the symptoms and diagnosis of your vehicle.

08-017-21 for the MY18
08-016-21 for the MY19
08-015-21 for the MY20

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Alison
Jeep Cares

Wanted to share this from my Screen flicker thread. Just got posted a few minutes ago by Jeep Cares.

Sponsored

Alienwrcsshop

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport Eco-Diesel Black Clearcoat
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
You can check your VIN number for an update on https://www.driveuconnect.com/support/software-update.html if one is available it is possible to upload the file directly on your own from home, or do it from a dealership. The link tells you how to conduct the update from home.
Sponsored