First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe ordered 11/6/20; delivered 5/13/21
Build Thread
Link
are those the wheels? I never did care for those rubicon wheels over the other ones
IDK what we will get on ordered 4xe Rubicons, since the wheel shown on the Build&Price image is different than what's listed as "standard". I prefer the wheel in the image, but it's still too narrow for my needs. Sahara wheels are 20" and a different, painted design. At least they're easy to replace.
Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
The wheels are one of the first things to go, so the cheaper they cost standard the better.

TDangelo1219

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4Xe
Missing or blessing? Depends on what color you want .... yikes ....

2AAAF733-99C1-45CE-A331-45F79A72D52B.jpeg

What colors do you all think the blue accents will actually work with - billet and white only?
I thinks the Greys, black, blues, and white look really good with the blue accents. I'd go Granite personally. Red and Nacho not so sure that will work. Maybe? I wanted Snazberry so I had to go with the Sahara.

moments.by.ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I personally wish that there were no blue hooks, badges or blue bits any where on the 4xe Sahara. But oddly enough, the Sahara 'High Altitude' model has them, not the regular Sahara.

And since there is no 'regular' Altitude trim (which is what I wanted), the base Sahara 4xe doesn't have darkened accents, but shares the High Altitude wheels?!

Not sure why Jeep couldn't just offer regular popular Sahara trims as they are now, with the 4xe tech. The current Sahara offerings are very FrankenWrangler.

Another oddity (that I am sure they will fix) is the interior view on the build and price. Leather is the only interior seating option, but cloth seats are shown.

As it stands now, there is no 4xe trim for me. :(
Its also possible that the blue hooks on the High Altitude is just a mistake, like the other few mistakes that are present (like the cloth showing for black leather, though when you click on dark saddle, it shows the leather) - the order guide only lists the blue hooks on the Rubicon, doesn't list them in the High Altitude package - as well as the rubicon wheel image on the selection not matching what shows on the vehicle (which IMHO the actual wheel will likely be what is shown on the vehicle because that's the wheel that has been in all print materials as well as the production line video on youtube showing a 4xe being built).

Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
i was wondering if it would work with granite but thought it might be too warm a color - but I do like granite
The blue looks good with the granite IMO. I painted my tie hooks when I replaced the bumper. Also removed the "Wrangler" decals. Ignore the grass seeds. Did a little joy riding in the back pasture last night.

20210505_101818.jpg

20210507_065607.jpg

20210522_165931.jpg

20210522_165910.jpg

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Missing or blessing? Depends on what color you want .... yikes ....

Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara 4xe Missing Blue Tow Hooks 20210522_165910

What colors do you all think the blue accents will actually work with - billet and white only?
Saw one on sting gray in the wild today, with 35s and some step sliders but otherwise stock. Looked gorgeous.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Easy enough to swap out the blue tow hooks to someone who wants them if you get the JLUR and don't like it. Also not too hard to paint them.
Sorry for the old quote, but I'm game if anyone wants to trade. Although, I don't know it goes well with Snazzberry either.

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Saw one on sting gray in the wild today, with 35s and some step sliders but otherwise stock. Looked gorgeous.
A Rubicon? The sting gray Rubicon 4xe is my favorite overall factory look on the 4xe lineup.

I still have never seen another 4xe in the wild.

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
A Rubicon? The sting gray Rubicon 4xe is my favorite overall factory look on the 4xe lineup.

I still have never seen another 4xe in the wild.
Yep rubicon.
My wife has a stinggray cherokee, so I went with billet silver on my 4xe rubicon order. If it ever gets here.

Sponsored

Original J Dub

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former YJ and JK...Current CJ and JL
That's actually a good thing in my opinion...mines on order and I will be removing the blue accents ASAP once it gets here

Original J Dub

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former YJ and JK...Current CJ and JL
Will trade if you want!
Will be removing all of the badges (minus the Trail Rated patch) and painting the tow hook the first chance I get.

I bet you could get matching electric blue paint from a body shop for your recovery hooks if need be.

Not a bad color; just doesn't look good with the red...

JW

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
Local dealer has a Sting Gray Rubicon, looks Awesome! Has me thinking of trading but they will not deal on the price.

Gregj

Bamaprof

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon JLU EcoDiesel, 2018 Ram 3500 6.7 Dually
Occupation
Professor
Vehicle Showcase
That's actually a good thing in my opinion...mines on order and I will be removing the blue accents ASAP once it gets here
Ill trade red or gold trim for your blue..
Sponsored