Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MX-5
Occupation
Professional Irritant
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share the exciting news that both of the safety groups are back!

The following trims do not have Safety Group as an option:
2 and 4 Door Sport
2 and 4 door Willy's Sport
Right Hand Drive

Finally, the Gladiators have not had the Safety Groups return.
Great news! First the XR package came back, and now the safety package(s). Like @JJ_WA and @Murphydog, I'm just waiting for Hydro now. Good things come in threes, yeah?
Sponsored

BigWilly

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share the exciting news that both of the safety groups are back!

The following trims do not have Safety Group as an option:
2 and 4 Door Sport
2 and 4 door Willy's Sport
Right Hand Drive

Finally, the Gladiators have not had the Safety Groups return.
Where do you see this? I'm looking at our ordering options and every model of Wrangler is on restriction. NO MODELS are available to be ordered at this time.

16696561434539222272039155736097.jpg

Poprawkz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
Same problem i'm running into trying to order mine. Went in just before thanksgiving and it won't let the dealer order the rubi at all. Much less safety groups which were still showing unavailable today.

tampahoosier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD and 2005 TJ
Thank you but my order was in back in September. Has both safety groups and just went to D1 2 weeks ago. Im really hoping to get it by end of year but itā€™s looking less likely. Dealer said it shows a shipping date of 12/5. However Thats probably the build date. I may miss the incentives by a week šŸ˜„
So long as the incentives were available at the time you placed your order then you get them regardless of whether they are still available or not. The only way, and this is LITERALLY the only way, you wonā€™t get them is if your dealer is either legit full blown stupid or intentionally screwing you over. When they build an order for someone it is supposed to be marked with the ā€œsold order protectionā€, itā€™s a box they check off. It locks in all incentives that were available AND it locks in the price of the vehicle. So if your vehicle price was $50,000 and had $1,000 of incentives then you pay the 50k and get the 1k incentive, regardless of whether the incentive is gone or not and any subsequent price hikes the vehicle received while you were waiting for yours to be built and delivered.

There was a dealership that was sponsoring this forum last year and decided not to check the box, they claimed some how that bc of demand they felt it was in the best interest of you and I somehow. Some rare circumstance (perhaps 392 model) where supposedly the sold order protection didnā€™t apply. Idk if thatā€™s true, but they took the liberty of applying that to ALL Jeep orders on here. Lots of pissed off people found out a forum sponsor dealership was ripping people off while no other dealership was doing it.

Bottom line, reach out to your dealer and ask them to confirm they clicked the sold order protection box.

Justmefor23

First Name
Whatever
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK
So long as the incentives were available at the time you placed your order then you get them regardless of whether they are still available or not. The only way, and this is LITERALLY the only way, you wonā€™t get them is if your dealer is either legit full blown stupid or intentionally screwing you over. When they build an order for someone it is supposed to be marked with the ā€œsold order protectionā€, itā€™s a box they check off. It locks in all incentives that were available AND it locks in the price of the vehicle. So if your vehicle price was $50,000 and had $1,000 of incentives then you pay the 50k and get the 1k incentive, regardless of whether the incentive is gone or not and any subsequent price hikes the vehicle received while you were waiting for yours to be built and delivered.

There was a dealership that was sponsoring this forum last year and decided not to check the box, they claimed some how that bc of demand they felt it was in the best interest of you and I somehow. Some rare circumstance (perhaps 392 model) where supposedly the sold order protection didnā€™t apply. Idk if thatā€™s true, but they took the liberty of applying that to ALL Jeep orders on here. Lots of pissed off people found out a forum sponsor dealership was ripping people off while no other dealership was doing it.

Bottom line, reach out to your dealer and ask them to confirm they clicked the sold order protection box.
Oh they did. Dealer dude has been pretty good. The problem with my incentive situation is I placed my order in September. 2000 in incentives started in October. Yayy!
They expire 1/3.
Lucky me! Lol
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.