Sponsored

Rubicon front license plate bracket

yz kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL RUBICON
Is the plastic center piece of the steel bumper removable and replaceable incase they do drill it?
Sponsored

Pipebndr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1943 Ford GPW 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Automotive business owner, ASE Master Tech
My JLUR has the front steel bumper. On my WWII 1943 Ford GPW came with a steel bumper and they were not never intended to have a license plate. I ordered this for it and I have just ordered one for the JL. Going to try and use existing bolts off to the side of the winch, it was cheap enough to give it a shot as I prefer not to deal with it covering the winch cable.

D21935A4-6AA3-4A61-8178-D0668ED13E90.jpeg

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
Is the plastic center piece of the steel bumper removable and replaceable incase they do drill it?
Yes. I threw that part in the trash once I installed my winch.

EsTxDr

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Front license relocation bracket is available I just can't remember if it was in the Mopar brochure or if I saw it on an online retailer
Anyone have info on this?

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Yes I just bought the maximum 3 go to maximum 3 website I got the stealth which is angled or you can get one at straight up and downwh mouth below the bumper but they're not cheap they're $65 but well-made out of metal and worth it. I got the angled one the stealth because the other one was straight up and down and I figured I might hit it on something

baggio16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubicon
Yes I just bought the maximum 3 go to maximum 3 website I got the stealth which is angled or you can get one at straight up and downwh mouth below the bumper but they're not cheap they're $65 but well-made out of metal and worth it. I got the angled one the stealth because the other one was straight up and down and I figured I might hit it on something
I bought this too. Love it.

FLSteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-door Rubicon & 2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
I have been working with:

Corey Silvia
Director of Parts Operations, JustForJeeps.com
888-651-5337 | [email protected]

He thinks the part number for the bracket to fit the plastic standard bumper is 68293738AA and has ordered one for me. BTW ... it's sure nice to get the kind of personalized customer service that these guys have. It's my new Jeep goodies ordering place!

Steve

PS ... I did receive this and it fits perfectly.

donseeley

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Saw this thread. My state has the same law. I got the stealth fighter front bumper (addictive desert designs) and there is no place to put a front plate. Need a solution soon!

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Saw this thread. My state has the same law. I got the stealth fighter front bumper (addictive desert designs) and there is no place to put a front plate. Need a solution soon!
I got the stealth too I like the way it was angled instead of straight up and down

Sponsored

donseeley

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I just had one fabricated. Bolt right on my bumper in front of the sway bar.

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Jeff,

Does this use existing bolts on the under side of the Rubicon steel bumper to mount?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Jeff,

Does this use existing bolts on the under side of the Rubicon steel bumper to mount?
I threw it in the box with all my other stuff that I'm pre-ordering so I'll have it all ready when my JL comes in but when I open the box it did come with a bunch of screws. I think they change the screws. I think you have to use theirs

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Here is a photo of the maximum 3 stealth bracket installed on a rubicon steel bumper. Just received the bracket today, should have the license plates tomorrow.

20180718_163855_resized.jpg
Sponsored