Sponsored

2019 Wrangler JL Sport front license plate bracket?

k1hog

First Name
Johnnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
I purchased a 2019 Wrangler JL Sport, it did not come with a front license plate bracket, I have searched on the interweb and have been unable to locate one.
Please advise where I might find same.
Thanks
Sponsored

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
ask the dealer. they should be able to help. you might want to check the mopar parts website, might get lucky in finding one.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR

dj3513

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sahara Unlimited / Granite Crystal Metallic / Sky One–Touch Power Top
The dealer should provide and mount for you. The same happened to me.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I usually sure mine in the cargo area, but since my daughter is attempting to take her driver's test today (first time) I was told to just put it in the dash by the DMV. In Ohio, officially next year we no longer need front plates.

IMG_20190613_112844735.jpg

Sponsored

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
Dont run a front plate. I havnt used the front plate since i was probably a teen for any vehicle I had. Im 40 now. I dont use one to be some kind of rebel I just dont like how it looks. I live in southern California and I never got pulled over for it, I could just be lucky as it is a law here. If it does happen, just the hassle of a fix it ticket so I take my chances.

TMac99

First Name
Tracey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sahara
Have you looked in the "trunk" space (the cubby hole under the rear floor). That is where our front license plate holder was.

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Dont run a front plate. I havnt used the front plate since i was probably a teen for any vehicle I had. Im 40 now. I dont use one to be some kind of rebel I just dont like how it looks. I live in southern California and I never got pulled over for it, I could just be lucky as it is a law here. If it does happen, just the hassle of a fix it ticket so I take my chances.
I've thought about that, but for me it would be an $87 fine and LEO's around here love to enforce laws like that. I used to have front windows tinted on previous vehicles but got sick of paying $100+ fines.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I've thought about that, but for me it would be an $87 fine and LEO's around here love to enforce laws like that. I used to have front windows tinted on previous vehicles but got sick of paying $100+ fines.
:crying:

Sponsored

RW Sting Gray

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Sport S
My theory is that there are SO many drivers/people here that theres always bigger fish to fry. Probly not gonna hassle pulling someone over for a plate, unless its for another offense as well like speeding or somethin

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
My theory is that there are SO many drivers/people here that theres always bigger fish to fry. Probly not gonna hassle pulling someone over for a plate, unless its for another offense as well like speeding or somethin
Don't go rural, i got pulled over twice in one week for not having a front plate on my Toyota when I first moved out here.