OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
A few quick shots to show the completed lift, wheels (paint matched) and 37x12.50 Toyo MT's... More coming soon: :rock: :jk:
I included a side shot down the driver side, since a lot of people always ask about how far the tires poke out from the fenders... ;)

APicLift1.jpg

APicLift2.jpg

APicLift3.jpg

ALiftPic4.jpg
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
That looks great. Even though I prefer the look of a body colored top, yours looks great with the black top. Looking forward to seeing what’s next.

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys! :jk:
This was the bulk of the change for sure... things will be added as I go, track bar prob, fox stabilizer etc. etc. More to come . . . along with trail pics & videos.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
I can positively endorse the SteerSmarts track bar and Fox stabilizer. I like both a lot so far.
yeah, still researching front and rear track bars... not 100% sure or sold on any specific one yet. I'm going to drive it as is for about 30 days and hit a few trails before I do it. But they'll be coming (whatever brand) eventually i'm sure.

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
How did your tires balance out?

-Eli

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
I always see the posts that say the Mopar lift is crap, and its missing parts etc etc etc. Everyone will always have an opinion on what another chooses to do when they have a different setup. I don't plan on getting to wild and crazy, I will sooner than later for the sake of it add a front/rear track bar, and front fox stabilizer...
However, for a bolt on kit that drives great, and isn't on the extreme end of it for lift height etc etc etc - I'd say we have enough flex etc to get thru most general situations... and then some even on 37's.
Here are a few clicks for reference & the video from the trail that day, this thing is amazing!

AFlexRMojito3.jpg

AFlexRMojito2.jpg

Bri01

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU MOAB, BMW X5 MSport
Vehicle Showcase
I always see the posts that say the Mopar lift is crap, and its missing parts etc etc etc. Everyone will always have an opinion on what another chooses to do when they have a different setup. I don't plan on getting to wild and crazy, I will sooner than later for the sake of it add a front/rear track bar, and front fox stabilizer...
However, for a bolt on kit that drives great, and isn't on the extreme end of it for lift height etc etc etc - I'd say we have enough flex etc to get thru most general situations... and then some even on 37's.
Here are a few clicks for reference & the video from the trail that day, this thing is amazing!

AFlexRMojito3.jpg

AFlexRMojito2.jpg
Love the posts! Looks like it is driving great!
I'm doing my research now, looking at a similar lift/ wheels as yours. Just plan on sticking to the 35's though since I don't have the high fenders. How do you like the tires you chose? I'm looking at the reviews on tires and there is constant back and forth on which tires are best .. including E load vs C load. How are your Toyo's handling the streets/highways?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Toyos drive fantastic... i have 35" toyos on my JKU now 37" on my JLU. All toyos tend to pull very very slightly to the right ive noticed on multiple vehicles, not much and doesn't bother me... drives great. the 37's are D rates so they're a good inbetween… it was between these and Nitto MT's. I had great luck before with these, so I went with them again, and am pleased :like:

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase

TJEli

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, truck, car
Can you measure one of your tires for me mounted on the jeep and at street pressure? (28 or so?) I usually put a level on the top of the tire and measure down from there.

Thanks!

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Can you measure one of your tires for me mounted on the jeep and at street pressure? (28 or so?) I usually put a level on the top of the tire and measure down from there.

Thanks!
Got your PM, I'll measure them tonight... I run 28ish daily as well:like:
Sponsored