Sponsored

RMojito Build

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Took Delivery 1/18/2019 after 10wks of waiting for the order/build from Jeep-
Next day I pulled the bumper end caps off and put the stubby on to get the basics started before hitting our first trail as well as getting up to Mt. Charleston outside Las Vegas for a snow visit also.

Coming up will be wheels, tires, and lift. I will follow up with more photos when completed (Before & After) :jk: :rock:

Delivery.jpg

StockBumper.jpg

BumperEndsRemoved.jpg

StubbyPic.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase

Envy_Jeep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
What lift are you going with? We put the Rough Country 2.5 coil lift on ours, we love it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
What lift are you going with? We put the Rough Country 2.5 coil lift on ours, we love it.
I've been in a few with the Mopar 2" and enjoyed it. 3" ish of lift, will fit the wheels and tires I am looking to run, and simple. Will prob add the track bars, but right off I'll drive it a month without and see how it goes and decide after that. the two I went on a ride with did not have the additional track bars and were not having any issues. But I would like everything center... so I'd imagine I'll be ordering them soon after.
I'll post more pics after this weekend (Weather pending) odd to say that being as I'm in Vegas, but suppose to get a good amount of rain this weekend, we will see.

Envy_Jeep

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
that's awesome man. I have buddies that love the mopar. I have the JK version on my 2016 JK.

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Tazer JL Mini installed last night, quick Lightshow to make sure it was working.
purchased to change TPMS and tire size mostly, all the rest are bonus toys though :rock:

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar 2" Lift arrived and was installed. A few before and after shots on the stock wheels & tires. More pics with new wheels and tires coming soon- :jk:

BeforeAfter1.jpg

BeforeAfter2.jpg

BeforeAfter3.jpg

BeforeAfter4.jpg

BeforeAfterMoparLift.jpg

BeforeAfterShocks.jpg

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Congrats. I know how the wait was, glad you got yours. Looking good so far. Love the Mojito! It was a very close second choice behind Ocean Blue. What wheels are you putting on?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar wheels - just picked up the rings a few mins ago from paint.

BeadLock.jpg

OP
OP
RMojitoJL

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
thanks guys!

Nice! That should look pretty sweet. Who painted them for ya? I'm starting to look at 2 inch lift and tire/wheel options. Post once you have them on...
I'll defiantly be taking some pics to post when the sun is out and I can, I'll try tomorrow... worst case Saturday. A local shop in Las Vegas did the paint (Stripes) for a reasonable fee. Headed to get the wheels/tires put on in an hour
Sponsored