First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUD Hardtop, 2016 JK 2-door Ragtop
Occupation
Tired Again
Had the Global Windows feature on a Ford F150 and loved it for those sudden downpours while parked outdoors. Will Jeep ever get on board with the Global-Open/Close Window Feature?
Sponsored

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Had the Global Windows feature on a Ford F150 and loved it for those sudden downpours while parked outdoors. Will Jeep ever get on board with the Global-Open/Close Window Feature?
No offense, but how would anyone answer this question?

I think you are on a quest with no destination. They'll be plenty of speculation but no real answer.

MonLee

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Sport S
Approx 2023.

mbartelt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
A clever electrical engineer could probably make a module that could do this... but it wouldn't be oem.

Sponsored

OP
OP
CJ SCION

CJ SCION

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tired Again
OP
OP
CJ SCION

CJ SCION

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Tired Again
No offense, but how would anyone answer this question?

I think you are on a quest with no destination. They'll be plenty of speculation but no real answer.
I am rather satisfied in the progression of this thread. Thank you for your contribution.

Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
^^^ What he said.^^^

I have it. Works great.
^^^^ What he said ^^^^^

Have had it since it first came out, works great. Only thing i recently noticed, is you can't one click raise the front windows, then click the back windows, as the front stop going up, and vice versa. Not sure I remember that issue in the beginning.

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
^^^^ What he said ^^^^^

Have had it since it first came out, works great. Only thing i recently noticed, is you can't one click raise the front windows, then click the back windows, as the front stop going up, and vice versa. Not sure I remember that issue in the beginning.
yup, That is how mine has worked since day 1. if you watch when it raises and lowers, it always does 1 pair, and then the other pair. I am guessing it is a power limitation, as it is a lot of amps to raise & lower the windows. (found out the hard way when i was lazy on the first jeep and tried to tap the 12v plug in the dash for the battery power instead of actually running a wire. popped that fuse the first time I tried to do the windows.)

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
yup, That is how mine has worked since day 1. if you watch when it raises and lowers, it always does 1 pair, and then the other pair. I am guessing it is a power limitation, as it is a lot of amps to raise & lower the windows. (found out the hard way when i was lazy on the first jeep and tried to tap the 12v plug in the dash for the battery power instead of actually running a wire. popped that fuse the first time I tried to do the windows.)
haha I popped that fuse 4 times before I got smart and actually ran a wire to the fuse block under the hood. :)
Sponsored