Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
You can go ahead and put my name on one of those rooms. It'll save me having to climb out and slink home every night. While you're working on our new digs, I'll build a sweet trail park. My excavator is already down here, might as well bring in the dozer. :rock:
Haha sounds like a good plan! Would you like silk or satin sheets? Ill throw in a storage area too for all your purchased mods so they can stay “hidden” for awhile 🤣

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Haha sounds like a good plan! Would you like silk or satin sheets? Ill throw in a storage area too for all your purchased mods so they can stay “hidden” for awhile 🤣
The Jeep gets the silk, and I'll be fine with satin. And you can save the time on the storage rooms. Only jeep owners will be welcome at Moto's Lodge, where piles of yet to be installed parts will be proudly displayed. Plus, the space will be better utilized for a break room for the weary UPS and FedEx drivers.

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep gets the silk, and I'll be fine with satin. And you can save the time on the storage rooms. Only jeep owners will be welcome at Moto's Lodge, where piles of yet to be installed parts will be proudly displayed. Plus, the space will be better utilized for a break room for the weary UPS and FedEx drivers.
Good design updates. Ill draw up the blueprints. Food and water for those delivery guys too in the break room, might hate us less.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Good design updates. Ill draw up the blueprints. Food and water for those delivery guys too in the break room, might hate us less.
Well, I've been working my guy like a mule, so yours must be questioning life at this point. I think an open bar and a place to crash for the night might be in order. But only for the drivers for us heavy users. The rest can have a water, than get sent on their way to deliver the next shorty antenna.

Sponsored

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I’d like a room please, hopefully you’re not full. I have parts on the garage shelf if you need my credentials , also have my own delivery guys, Frank and Joe, if that helps.......😁

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I’d like a room please, hopefully you’re not full. I have parts on the garage shelf if you need my credentials , also have my own delivery guys, Frank and Joe, if that helps.......😁
No need to check anything. Your names on the list and there's already a reservation made for you.
Jeep Wrangler JL Reid Racing Steering knuckles sskikdb

Sponsored

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Actually i take that first one back with the “i dont always part” who am I kidding ive worked on them for the past 2 months almost every single weekend 🤣

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I wish the Reid racing knuckles for the JL increased tie rod clearance like their JK knuckles do.
True, not sure if they do or not. Doesnt say either way. But it would be sweet for sure

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
True, not sure if they do or not. Doesnt say either way. But it would be sweet for sure
I figured Reid would list it as a product benefit on their site if they were able to raise the tie rod like the JK. It's not listed, so I called Reid and confirmed...they weren't able to raise the tie rod for their JL knuckles bc it was hitting the lower trackbar mount and at another area higher up. Bummer

OP
OP
Moto_21

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance