Rear Windshield Broken

JeepDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2D Sport, V6, Manual Transmission
All kidding aside, have you seen the other threads where people have said their back windows have shattered just out of the blue, no reason at all?

Except for the Christmas tree, they also describe ‘exploding’ shattered glass. One person was packed up for moving, but didn’t think any inside broke the glass...
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@JeepDave

Yeah, yeah... This is the third broken rear hatch window since April of 2018. JL must have a real rear hatch window issue. Not!

Let's notify the government. Let's tell @JeepCares... How about a forum poll... Yeah yeah..

JeepDave

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2D Sport, V6, Manual Transmission
@JeepDave

Yeah, yeah... This is the third broken rear hatch window since April of 2018. JL must have a real rear hatch window issue. Not!

Let's notify the government. Let's tell @JeepCares... How about a forum poll... Yeah yeah..
I didn’t say any of that. This story is the same as the other ones and he’s not sure the Christmas tree did it.

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
It cost me just under $1200, mine broke while lifting by the hoist , I had the old J hook style in the back from my JK lift and it shattered the glass when it bumped the wall (slightly) . Mopar was on a 3 month national back order and I had to wait 2 months through safelite.
Sponsored