Sponsored

Rear storage option for JLU

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Anyone know if squadbox offers any discounts for forum members? Thx.
Sponsored

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
@zscooby: One more question, if I may: Where did you get the molle panel in the front? Does it work with hard top and soft top? It looks cool and would be a perfect store-away for all the crap in the middle console...

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
@zscooby: Sorry for bothering you yet again, but there are (or seem to be) just so few Jeepers that are using the SquadBox...

Is it possible to slide the top lid in at the very bottom of the boot when not in use? Or does it interfere with the subwoofer? It would be a good way to store the top lid when something larger needs to be transported on short notice and it is not possible to drop the top lid of at home beforehand (sometimes happens to me for example when I am at the office and my wife tells me to pick something up on the way back home...).

Thanks for your support, I appreciate it!

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
@zscooby: Sorry for bothering you yet again, but there are (or seem to be) just so few Jeepers that are using the SquadBox...

Is it possible to slide the top lid in at the very bottom of the boot when not in use? Or does it interfere with the subwoofer? It would be a good way to store the top lid when something larger needs to be transported on short notice and it is not possible to drop the top lid of at home beforehand (sometimes happens to me for example when I am at the office and my wife tells me to pick something up on the way back home...).

Perhaps @markgt or @DFlannery2A are also able to answer my question? Just trying to take some pressure of @zscooby... ;)

Any help is much appreciated!

Sponsored

TheBigBadWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Firecracker (3 Pedal Version)
Anyone know if squadbox offers any discounts for forum members? Thx.
I have been emailing Tyler at Squadbox. distribution agreements appear to limit his direct discounting, but shipping discounts may be available.... ;)

I would love to get more info about this from those of you that have it. Still happy with it? Anything that you wish you knew before you ordered it?

markgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara, 2019 Wrangler JL Rubicon

I do not have the factory subwoofer, so I would not be sure on that

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Same. Not much info to be had regarding the squadbox. Would have though th
what about yours without can you put the top cover on the floor? Thx.

Last edited:

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Oh, pity, but thanks for answering anyway.

Perhaps @zscooby or @DFlannery2A can shed some light - judging from their pictures they both seem to have the sub installed. They should be able to easily answer if the top lid would slide in at the very bottom of the boot, under the sub, when in the way / not in use.

The squadbox seems to be a great product, but it really bothers me that there is hardly any information to be found in this forum (or on the internet, for that matter). It is very hard to learn some more details about how it works, how much space it eats up from the sides of the boot, if the tie down rails can be installed afterwards...

Sponsored

Scarr2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Oh, pity, but thanks for answering anyway.

Perhaps @zscooby or @DFlannery2A can shed some light - judging from their pictures they both seem to have the sub installed. They should be able to easily answer if the top lid would slide in at the very bottom of the boot, under the sub, when in the way / not in use.

The squadbox seems to be a great product, but it really bothers me that there is hardly any information to be found in this forum (or on the internet, for that matter). It is very hard to learn some more details about how it works, how much space it eats up from the sides of the boot, if the tie down rails can be installed afterwards...
Agree about lack of info on the forums and even videos on YT etc.

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
@markgt : Have you got the tie down rails installed? I am asking because I live in Germany, and Tyler has not come back to me with a shipping offer. Quadratec, on the other hand, does not sell the squadbox with the tie down rails... :mad:

Do you think it would be possible to install them afterwards?

SnoWhite

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Agree about lack of info on the forums and even videos on YT etc.
There is one vid on squadbox' facebook site (you do not have to have a facebook account to view it - I don't...) showing the basic handling of the squadbox. I found that quite informative, even if it does not answer my questions...

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU white Rubicon, 2019 BMW R1250GSA 2019 Honda Talon 1000x

So sorry, i believe it does, I'll check for you.

zscooby

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU white Rubicon, 2019 BMW R1250GSA 2019 Honda Talon 1000x

yes it fits under the sub woofer, bought mine with the rails installed.
Sponsored