First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL, 2017 Honda Pilot Touring
Occupation
USAF Retired Helicopter mechanic
Some very good suggestions here. I really do appreciate it too! Until you guys posted I didn’t know anything about Rockblokz. I really like the extra large one’s. Now I’m really interested.

I also like the suggestion about the 3M clean vinyl film. That’s something that may help some too.

Anyway, thanks again! I really appreciate all your suggestions. As always, this forum comes through because of all of you.

mikej

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Some very good suggestions here. I really do appreciate it too! Until you guys posted I didn’t know anything about Rockblokz. I really like the extra large one’s. Now I’m really interested.

I also like the suggestion about the 3M clean vinyl film. That’s something that may help some too.

Anyway, thanks again! I really appreciate all your suggestions. As always, this forum comes through because of all of you.
Regarding the film, there's this:
https://www.r3offroad.com/product-page/jeep-jl-jlu-rear-fender-protector-film

Keep in mind that it will only work on painted fenders. But if you don't have painted fenders, you don't get chips. :) I would start with the mudflaps and see if that's good enough first. There's an entire thread where people talk about the Rockblokz and post pictures:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/mudflaps-and-rubicon-flares.4435/page-9 (start on this page and work your way through the newer posts for more pictures).

KingCon

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon jl

They work wonders, fit and look great
20190331_191056.jpg

OP
OP
CanAmMick

CanAmMick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Sponsored

OP
OP
CanAmMick

CanAmMick

First Name
Mick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I ended up installing the extra large black Rockblokz mud flaps. With just dirt roads in my area, I can’t believe what a difference they make in stopping the mud and rocks from hitting the Jeep. Just wish I would have purchased them when I got my Jeep. Definitely one of the best investments that I’ve made!

4DAC3BBA-8436-4D18-B6A7-6A8D4E00FC5D.jpeg

C56F9E8F-FD0E-4DBA-8019-942301616DAA.jpeg

DUNE RAP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL 2DR RUBICON
My Rubicon is doing the same thing. Its pretty bad at 3000 miles. I’m very particular about my Jeep but I’m looking at it differently. This is not like parking lot damage or damage from being careless. It’s normal “wear and tear” on these Jeeps caused buy their design. It’s no different then owning a new Mustang GT350 and getting rock chips on the front bumper after a race or street rally...
Sponsored