Sponsored

Rainy Test Drive - 1st Impressions

fightingmajor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited Punk'n Orange
When driving in the rain and reach your destination, slam on the breaks rather than slowly stopping where you want to park. This will allow the water in the wells to travel towards the front of the vehicle emptying out the wells. Quickly jump out of the vehicle, shut the door and you shouldn't have too much water inside the jeep.
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
Oh, and I thought the rear wiper motor sounded like a baby crying, until my wife put two and two together. It would be more annoying if it was the front wipers. As it is, I rarely use the rear wiper.
First time I turned mine on my youngest daughter was in the back seat - she was like "is there a cat in here or something?" Then she and my oldest daughter argued if it was a cat or a crying baby! I don't recall which they decided :CWL:

jeepixel

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WBGO View, 2019 2d Wrangler Rubicon
DAM (the mod / fix, not the exclamation). . . per a bunch of other posts elsewhere on this topic, I followed the tribe and added a pinch of Sugru at the front end of both gutters on the hard top and it appears to have solved the curious drainage issue for me. As others have mentioned, I think a dab of well placed silicone would do the trick, too, if you can shape it without permanently adhering yourself to your Jeep. Not that it would be a bad thing, but you'd get hungry.

IMG_0555.jpg

DanFelix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport S
You can shape the silicon. Spray your finger, not the bead, with Windex. Your finger will slide. Does not take much. Works on caulking just about anything.
Sponsored