Sponsored

Push those fuses down, periodically.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
I havent checked my fuses in a year or so, because things were running well. Well, today, the radio was working, then no power at all. Great, a month after the warranty ran out. Well, when I parked the Jeep, I went to pushing on all the fuses. 6 were bare!y sitting in there. After that, the radio was fine. I would have hated for a fuse that was really important, to have wiggled loose, while I was driving. I've never owned a vehicle that such a horribly designed fuse system, that needed a routine setting of the fuses back in.
Sponsored

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
Yep, I made certain all were snug a few months back. Did a little work under the hood the other day and popped the cover off out of curiosity. At least 7 fuses were rattling around, loosening up.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I've checked for correctly seated fused probably half a dozen times since taking delivery of my JLU 13 months ago. They were all properly snug from the factory, and haven't budged a millimeter since that time.

It seems continued vigilance remains the Order of the Day, though, to judge from recurring threads like this one.

Centurion07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon 2-Dr
I've checked for correctly seated fused probably half a dozen times since taking delivery of my JLU 13 months ago. They were all properly snug from the factory, and haven't budged a millimeter since that time.

It seems continued vigilance remains the Order of the Day, though, to judge from recurring threads like this one.
You & your special fuses. lol

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
You & your special fuses. lol
Indeed. Someone has to show the way.

I was actually taking the side of owners like yourself on this subject. ;)

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey
Yep, I made certain all were snug a few months back. Did a little work under the hood the other day and popped the cover off out of curiosity. At least 7 fuses were rattling around, loosening up.
M’eh, I just JB Weld those b*tches in there. No way they’ll loosen up on me after that!

*follow me for more smart Jeep fixes. 👍

😁
Sponsored