Sponsored

Programmers available to enable diff lock in high range?

BadA$$Rubi

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
JL Tazer Mini, Marry/Un-marry Clarification:
Marry or Marry again, will copy the vehicle’s computer current settings/modifications.
Un-marry will paste the last copy of settings/modifications of the last Marry process.
Un-marry does not necessarily mean it will put everything back to factory default settings.
Agree or Disagree?
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
JL Tazer Mini, Marry/Un-marry Clarification:
Marry or Marry again, will copy the vehicle’s computer current settings/modifications.
Un-marry will paste the last copy of settings/modifications of the last Marry process.
Un-marry does not necessarily mean it will put everything back to factory default settings.
Agree or Disagree?
Unmarrying will in fact bring everything back to factory default settings. That is, whatever was stored during the initial marrying.

Simply unplugging the married unit, will only remove the use of the live features.

bkjolly

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ-5
So essentially unmarrying prior to service and remarrying after gives the Tazer the opportunity to get the new Software Update as a baseline is my understanding? Seems logical that it would reflash the ROM in the Tazer when you remarry it so sounds like a good practice to me although I'd probably unmarry at the dealer vs before I went in to drop off the keys.

OP
OP

Hoime

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
Hey everyone. The tazer is doing everything i want out of it. Very satisfied.
Sponsored