First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
It's here, it's here - the wait is over (well, kinda)...

Got these pics from my dealer today! So pumped to have this thing built - now I wait just a little bit longer for it to ship up to me (it's currently in Kentucky and I'm in Connecticut). Hoping to be driving it this weekend!

Front3:4_driver.jpeg

Side.jpeg

Rear.jpeg

Front3:4_passenger.jpeg

Interior.jpeg
Nice I got the same interior/exterior color combo! Looks really good 👌👌
Sponsored

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Yay for 320 miles and a cracked windshield. No rock chip so looks like its an issue with install, hoping Jeep and my dealer feel the same way. Noticed a small crack on Saturday that by Sunday was halfway down the passenger side of the windshield. Origination is dead middle top of the windshield.

Wes

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
Yay for 320 miles and a cracked windshield. No rock chip so looks like its an issue with install, hoping Jeep and my dealer feel the same way. Noticed a small crack on Saturday that by Sunday was halfway down the passenger side of the windshield. Origination is dead middle top of the windshield.

Wes
Welp, that didn’t take long…Hope they can fix it for you under warranty. Curious what they’ll say.

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Houston we have a problem. Let me know if any of you have a dealer that you like for service in the western suburbs of Chicago.

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 573B03A7-05DA-4163-A83C-84A3E9B4F568

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 573B03A7-05DA-4163-A83C-84A3E9B4F568
I recall seeing another forum member reporting the same issue, though theirs was only stuck at 10mph. Have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery, aka a cold reboot for the vehicle?

Sponsored

Kim2021Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2018 JKUR, 2021 JLUR ON ORDER
I recall seeing another forum member reporting the same issue, though theirs was only stuck at 10mph. Have you tried disconnecting / reconnecting the battery, aka a cold reboot for the vehicle?
I will give the battery disconnect a try. It has been stuck on 10, 20, 60 over and has also been normal. It’s really weird and I’m glad for the digital because it would be crazy trying to drive otherwise.

MY4x4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 XR
Ordered on Aug 20th. Received text from dealer today that it’s in the trim stage. Crypto stickers shows no update, only that I ordered it. Just curious, any thoughts?

TallDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR-XR
Ordered on Aug 20th. Received text from dealer today that it’s in the trim stage. Crypto stickers shows no update, only that I ordered it. Just curious, any thoughts?
I’d reach out to Jeep Chat, never know, might get more details. Mine went from parts gathering to built in a few days. Then pending shipping for 3-4 weeks.

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
I'm finally seeing some progress on my order after 11 weeks to the day. My dealer told me earlier today, it's in D1 status. Barring any setbacks, I may get it in early December.

Sponsored

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
JB: 10/25

Finally some movement! With my luck I’ll end up back in D by tomorrow 😂
Received build sheet Monday and window sticker today! Does the window sticker usually become visible after the Jeep is finished being built?

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Received build sheet Monday and window sticker today! Does the window sticker usually become visible after the Jeep is finished being built?
That means you're very close - exciting times!

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
For those of us still waiting to take delivery of our Xtreme Recons, I find it comforting to watch YouTube videos. Nothing technical here, just a glorified test-drive...but that Dark Saddle interior sure looks good (making me happy with my choices).

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
It's either already at the dealer, or you are extremely close. My experience with JC was that they were still giving me an ETA range when in fact the vehicle was already delivered. They did not get me the delivered status until 3 days later.

I was able to pull up my VIN on carguru and dealer's site two days after the vehicle was delivered.
Where exactly did you go on carguru to find that status?
Sponsored