Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Full_Cooler

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 4x4, 25' Force, JLUR XR Ordered
For those of us still waiting to take delivery of our Xtreme Recons, I find it comforting to watch YouTube videos. Nothing technical here, just a glorified test-drive...but that Dark Saddle interior sure looks good (making me happy with my choices).
Just got the Crypto email - Build Sheet today (10/27). JC says Initial Build Complete, awaiting inspection before Additional Equipment. Joining you in the Sting-Gray / Dark Saddle Club. Now the wait begins again! Should be interesting how long it takes to ship to Hawaii, hopefully there's a boat available. Looking forward to pics when you pick up your XR
Sponsored

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
God, please help me…..

After placing my original 392 order on 11/18/2020 which officially was declared a lemon this past May, I waited another 5 months for a 392 XR order which I finally picked up 3 days ago. On the first day the safety feature on the Sky One Touch failed and nearly decapitated my son while we were parked in front of school. Then just a few hours ago, my 392 lost complete power and shut down while driving, gear lights on shifter and console started flashing, “service electronic stability control” warning turns on, vehicle doesn’t recognize it is in park, cannot get it into drive at all and then the dreaded check engine light turns on. Fuse box felt extremely hot, weird smell similar to that of oil burning all with only 67 miles on this new 392 XR after waiting 11 months from time original order was placed. Please god, this can’t be possible. Can I somehow be headed toward TWO Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392 Lemons in a row???? Please tell me I am dreaming and this is just a bad nightmare and I haven’t woken up yet….. PLEASE I BEG YOU….. PLEASE DON’T LET THIS BE TRUE….. I LOVE MY 392 XR TO DEATH. IT’S EVERYTHING I WANTED AND MORE BUT I CAN’T POSSIBLY GO THROUGH THE LAST YEAR ALL OVER AGAIN…. BUYERS BEWARE!!!!!

:please: :facepalm: :headbang: :angry: :please:

E79144D0-C6ED-418A-9B22-5E40FDE8CD61.jpeg

236E44A1-C085-4AAD-BADB-DFA454DAAC5C.jpeg

B335F733-45CF-4483-BF33-B36F8247BA12.png

I AM LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW…. HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE!!!!

Any updates on this AlleyCat?

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Just got the Crypto email - Build Sheet today (10/27). JC says Initial Build Complete, awaiting inspection before Additional Equipment. Joining you in the Sting-Gray / Dark Saddle Club. Now the wait begins again! Should be interesting how long it takes to ship to Hawaii, hopefully there's a boat available. Looking forward to pics when you pick up your XR
Aw yeah! Nice...I wonder how many of us are out there? If you're on Instagram - I started a new profile on there to document my Jeep if you wanna follow along: @weha_xr

If I remember correctly, my window sticker showed up on 10/20 and it was at the dealer on 10/25. The Hawaii factor is gonna complicate things based on what I'm seeing in LA right now (which I assume is the only port they'd shipping out of, right?) I hope you get lucky and catch a boat quickly!

MY4x4

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2021 XR
Just received my build sheet notification today too. Ordered 8-20-21. Dealers says it’s in trim stage.

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
After 11 weeks and 1 day (of checking Cryptostickers at least once daily), I found my Build Sheet. It's really cool that someone created this website.

Does anyone have any ideas about what "Special Scheduling Condition VII is, or "why D1-To-D Regress" are both listed near the end of the Build Sheet? Does this indicate that the order already regressed or is going to go into regress?

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here D1 to D Regress.JPG

EDIT: Of couse I should have searched for this before posting.....After googling this, I found a related thread here on https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/special-scheduling-condition-vii.5486/

Sponsored

Full_Cooler

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aw yeah! Nice...I wonder how many of us are out there? If you're on Instagram - I started a new profile on there to document my Jeep if you wanna follow along: @weha_xr

If I remember correctly, my window sticker showed up on 10/20 and it was at the dealer on 10/25. The Hawaii factor is gonna complicate things based on what I'm seeing in LA right now (which I assume is the only port they'd shipping out of, right?) I hope you get lucky and catch a boat quickly!
Yes very nice! Following on Insta. Just checked, seems vehicle shipping is taking normal time still, like 10-14 days. The barge from Oahu to Big Island might be a problem though...
Hey I was wondering too how many Sting / Saddles where ordered thanks to this guy's video? Definitely sold me on the combo

Full_Cooler

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 11 weeks and 1 day (of checking Cryptostickers at least once daily), I found my Build Sheet. It's really cool that someone created this website.

Does anyone have any ideas about what "Special Scheduling Condition VII is, or "why D1-To-D Regress" are both listed near the end of the Build Sheet? Does this indicate that the order already regressed or is going to go into regress?

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here D1 to D Regress.JPG

EDIT: Of couse I should have searched for this before posting.....After googling this, I found a related thread here on https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/special-scheduling-condition-vii.5486/
Yeah Cryptostickers is awesome. Big Mahalo to the creator, JLWF moderator Yakpimp . I was so stoked when I got the email today linking to my build sheet. Then I opened it up, and saw this:

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here Regress

Thought I was not only regress to D, but back in C! But JeepChat says mines' built already, so pretty sure we're ok if we have a build sheet... Right?!? In other words, I think you're correct that it regressed at some point earlier on.

bckly

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Occupation
Engineer
Yes very nice! Following on Insta. Just checked, seems vehicle shipping is taking normal time still, like 10-14 days. The barge from Oahu to Big Island might be a problem though...
Hey I was wondering too how many Sting / Saddles where ordered thanks to this guy's video? Definitely sold me on the combo
Haha I was thinking about the combo before I saw this video but watching it certainly sold me on it

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ah ha ha - I'm almost embarrassed to say how many times I've watched this exact video. Too funny. There isn't a lot of Xtreme Recon content out there yet...I'm thinking of starting to post some vids on YouTube and Insta when I get it...because I know I've been looking while I'm sitting here waiting on delivery.

Sponsored

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

Full_Cooler

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ah ha ha - I'm almost embarrassed to say how many times I've watched this exact video. Too funny. There isn't a lot of Xtreme Recon content out there yet...I'm thinking of starting to post some vids on YouTube and Insta when I get it...because I know I've been looking while I'm sitting here waiting on delivery.
Ha yeah, he's got over 72K views on that vid, I'm probably half of those...

Mb1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I ordered my XR on 8/30 and it arrived on 10/23 at my dealer in Colorado.

First Impressions after a few days of owning:
- I have never had a Wrangler before but I can tell it drives better than I expected. Also, I had a brother who owns a 2017 (Rubicon) drive it and states "it's miles ahead for drivability".
- Its no speed demon by any means (V-6, E-Torque) but can hold its own on the highway.
- All of the XR add-ons look even better in real life. Tires and Rims look great!
- LED Lighting Package looks amazing.

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here IMG_4882
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here IMG_4881
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here IMG_4880

BigWave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR\XR and 2014 WK2
I ordered my XR on 8/30 and it arrived on 10/23 at my dealer in Colorado.

First Impressions after a few days of owning:
- I have never had a Wrangler before but I can tell it drives better than I expected. Also, I had a brother who owns a 2017 (Rubicon) drive it and states "it's miles ahead for drivability".
- Its no speed demon by any means (V-6, E-Torque) but can hold its own on the highway.
- All of the XR add-ons look even better in real life. Tires and Rims look great!
- LED Lighting Package looks amazing.

Damn that's a good lookin' machine!
Sponsored