Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
What have you guys been seeing for lead time from paint to arrival at dealer? I think I have my TJ sold and trying to figure out how long I need to bum a vehicle from someone until my XR comes in.

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
t
What have you guys been seeing for lead time from paint to arrival at dealer? I think I have my TJ sold and trying to figure out how long I need to bum a vehicle from someone until my XR comes in.
I was in paint a week ago Wednesday build sheet Thursday still waiting for additional equipment to be added 8 days later

vduc1098

First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
I was in paint on 8/21... My XR is currently on a train and my provided ETA is 9/24 - 10/5. I spoke with JC today and they said the ramp date is 9/25 and it could take up to 2 weeks from then to arrive at the dealer depending on the truck transport. Im expecting an arrival mid next week since most deliveries have been made closer to the earlier ETA date, but who knows.

Sponsored

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I got the best news today, but my anticipation lives on… I got an email from the dealer with those words… “your Jeep just landed!” I’m beyond excited that it is finally at the dealer! Unfortunately I won’t be able to get it for 1.5 weeks.

I asked the dealer for some pics, hope to get some tomorrow and I will share!

macman1125

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - XR Edition
So I found out that they removed a few colors from the Jeep site today. It looks like Billet Silver, Yellow, Orange, and one of my favorites Granite Crystal are gone.

jepgrl

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Woot Woot...my baby is on a train and headed to Palm Center, Fl and than I have to get to the most southern spot in the US- Key West! That could be a test, but hey at least I'm on the train. Eta is 10/12 and order date was 7/9. It's painful, but it's about the timeframe they gave me. I'm so excited that it's almost real that I spent $600 on "extra's" today with another $2K in my cart pending. I really need to wait before I make bigger buys in case I change my mind. :like: I do have a few questions for everyone:

-Do you like the side rock rails that came on it (Rubicon UL XR) ? I was thinking of adding something with a step like Rhino or Mopar? What brand/type do you like?
-I got the Mopar upper door graphic (Black line w/"1941") and now I'm questioning it. If I really don't like it on my beautiful Snazzberry how do I get it off and what happens to my paint?
-The one thing I wished I had gotten was the front camera, I was told I could add it after-market. I looked at a video and it looks like a lot of work and complicated to install with all the functions to connect. Looking for feedback on pros and cons. Soon the wait will be over!

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Woot Woot...my baby is on a train and headed to Palm Center, Fl and than I have to get to the most southern spot in the US- Key West! That could be a test, but hey at least I'm on the train. Eta is 10/12 and order date was 7/9. It's painful, but it's about the timeframe they gave me. I'm so excited that it's almost real that I spent $600 on "extra's" today with another $2K in my cart pending. I really need to wait before I make bigger buys in case I change my mind. :like: I do have a few questions for everyone:

-Do you like the side rock rails that came on it (Rubicon UL XR) ? I was thinking of adding something with a step like Rhino or Mopar? What brand/type do you like?
-I got the Mopar upper door graphic (Black line w/"1941") and now I'm questioning it. If I really don't like it on my beautiful Snazzberry how do I get it off and what happens to my paint?
-The one thing I wished I had gotten was the front camera, I was told I could add it after-market. I looked at a video and it looks like a lot of work and complicated to install with all the functions to connect. Looking for feedback on pros and cons. Soon the wait will be over!
- the rock rails are nice if you understand their limitations.
- 3M eraser wheel is the trick to get stubborn stickers off your paint, but you’ll likely be able to peel the decal while it’s still new. Either way follow with some cleaner wax and you’ll be good to go
- I opted to skip the front camera cause I like to scare myself, and that’s cheating 🤣

Sponsored

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
So I found out that they removed a few colors from the Jeep site today. It looks like Billet Silver, Yellow, Orange, and one of my favorites Granite Crystal are gone.
...and Snazberry, has been removed from the Jeep site too. +$50 price increase for Proximity and Tow pkg.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
I went on Nathanson.org; entered me VIN and it came up with a 9 page document on my vehicle.
I feel good about that. I also noticed on the final page it had an entry that read "D1-To-D Regress". That doesn't read good, although I think that did happen along the way. How long until I get this rig?