OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I ordered a hydro blue too. And now after seeing his I’m like a little kid before Christmas!
I ordered from Olathe DCJR. I know a couple of good guys over there and they’ve treated me right so far.
Good, saw KC and was afraid you went with the Linn, Mo. dealership. Screwed me over bad. It's all good now, ordered from Gupton.

Cool, wanted to make sure you saw his since you ordered Hydro. So dang sharp.
Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
It's going to be okay. Just as long as everyone here gets their build 🤞

Seriously though our little small town Ford dealership is hurting for inventory in the worst way. They have maybe a dozen vehicles on the lot. I'm impressed at the turnaround on these builds considering the current conditions
Yeah I get the same feeling about the current conditions.

I'm in the Equipment business and all the Truck Manufacturers are laying people off because they don't have parts to BUILD large truck chassis's. Peterbilt just layed off 500 people from the production line because of it. The industry is saying that 2022 is going to be horrific for them for new truck sales and not being able to deliver product, so what do they do with the sales force.

jpnkc

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Hydro Blue
Good, saw KC and was afraid you went with the Linn, Mo. dealership. Screwed me over bad. It's all good now, ordered from Gupton.

Cool, wanted to make sure you saw his since you ordered Hydro. So dang sharp.
It really is a thing of beauty. Mine will be totally blue, but man is his good lookin!

Talox

First Name
dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Congrats!!!! Black on Blue looks awesome!!! Any chance you can take some measurements compared to that standard Rubi they have????? :like:
Someone posted measurements the other day and I was showing 1-3/4" gains with XR. But I'm open to more data points

Sponsored

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392
WOW! Really? Is that unique to the 392XR you think - or perhaps the dealership? I'm hoping sooner for you! Fingers crossed - keep us posted...
Here goes my crazy theory. It only seems to be the 392's taking this long. I think the shocks are giving therm problems. The stock 392 has custom balanced Fox shocks, the XR shocks are not setup for the heavier engine. In the end I have no "real" idea though.

RubiXR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 RubiXR
Clubs

Here goes my crazy theory. It only seems to be the 392's taking this long. I think the shocks are giving therm problems. The stock 392 has custom balanced Fox shocks, the XR shocks are not setup for the heavier engine. In the end I have no "real" idea though.
No one does really. However my theory has always been that anyone who chose safety and advanced safety are still waiting on their XR. Since that is standard on the 392, hence the wait as well.

Correct me if I am wrong but from the 7 that had their XR delivered in the last 2 weeks (based on the spreadsheet), none had either of those options. I believe someone who ordered them is said to be in shipping but don't really want to scroll through tons of pages to confirm.
Sponsored