Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Just called - it will be there today. He’s going to send pictures when the truck gets there. Can’t go tomorrow but will shoot down Thursday.

Concerning- he said a lot of them have been damaged in transit. I’m going to be REALLY pissed off if this happens.
Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Just called - it will be there today. He’s going to send pictures when the truck gets there. Can’t go tomorrow but will shoot down Thursday.

Concerning- he said a lot of them have been damaged in transit. I’m going to be REALLY pissed off if this happens.
I'd LOSE my mind!!!!

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Yikes, what a way to give you anxiety. I had wondered what the percentage of damaged in transit was. Glad I didn’t look into it. That would be terrible.

Caveman044

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURXR

Why would he even bother saying that? So strange.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Why would he even bother saying that? So strange.
I don't want to say but maybe its already there, damaged and they are scrambling to try and make it right?

Sponsored

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
I don't want to say but maybe its already there, damaged and they are scrambling to try and make it right?
No, it's not. He's just an honest guy. He said if it is he'll shoot me pictures to show whatever it was and they'd get it fixed. He knows I'm traveling 3+ hours. Said it's usually minor stuff, but he's seen it with the fill in truckers due to the shortage.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant

CFC4953

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Hey guys, online dealer sent me this build sheet. Does it look legit? I’m confused of the additional gas tank I haven’t seen that anywhere else from factory build
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here C16869A7-2AEC-48FA-B4C5-D69ABB7E3492

Sponsored

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
I've got something in the works!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thank you! Please let us know when its complete!

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Thats not a build sheet, its a POC. Thats saying the dealer is going to put 4 gallons of gas into it for you before you pick it up so its not on E when you drive it home like all the ones on their lot typically are.

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392
Just an update, ordered 8/29/21, Sarge 392XR, as of today it's still "in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process." I was told by my dealer it would be January before I got this....

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLU Rubicon, 2013 JKU Rubicon
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS thank you! Please let us know when its complete!
Help me get to the end product guys, Here is my first thought. Also no problem offering 1 or 10 versions or customizing just for you if you want something unique:

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 1632259569699
Sponsored

Last edited: