Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

jmm11116

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Contacted JC today. Shipped, ETA to dealer is between today and 27 Sept.

Ordered 8/5
First check was 27 August with JC - Built, awaiting additional equipment.
Checked the following week, 2 Sept. Same stage, JB(Paint Vendor)
Checked 9 Sept and JC said it was in this stage for 2 weeks.
11 Sept, I got my window sticker.
JC stated ETA within the next 2 weeks! We'll see what happens, but sooner than expected.

Hoping for a few nice days to strip it down and go naked before it gets too cold!
What did you order? I ordered 8/4 and just got back into D1 as of 2 days ago but I got all the bells and whistles so that's probably what's holding me back.
Sponsored

mando9595

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Anyone have a 392 XR ordered with a firm estimated build date yet? This is getting really ridiculous!
Mine ordered on 7/19 has jumped in and out of D1 3 times now. Ship date was the 22nd, then 24th, now 27th. I am not in a rush and honestly do not expect much right now. I am guessing by late October I will have it.

BeepBeepIssaJeep

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon 392 Xtreme Recon
I just ordered a 392 XR today. Hoping it gets through before the door closes. I also have a regular XR on order for the last 6 weeks with no movement. I have a 1k deposit on the regular one and no required deposit on the 392 at 6k under MSRP so obviously hoping I end up with the big boy.
Did you order from Leith?

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Curious what the additional equipment actually is. I didn’t really order anything. Unless it’s the tire carrier and rock slides and such. Regardless shouldn’t take more then a few hours

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Curious what the additional equipment actually is. I didn’t really order anything. Unless it’s the tire carrier and rock slides and such. Regardless shouldn’t take more then a few hours
Tire carrier, hard top headliner etc is usually the cause.

YellowNJTJ02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Yellow TJ, 15 F-150, 21JLUR(on order)
What did you order? I ordered 8/4 and just got back into D1 as of 2 days ago but I got all the bells and whistles so that's probably what's holding me back.
Pretty bare XR, just the necessities. Cold weather package, 8.4/alpine, premium top, Gorilla Glass. It won't be DD, so plan will be to have top/doors off majority of the time! :like:

e23nk1

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Freedom Oscar Mike
I ordered on 8/3
JC told me today that parts are gathered and waiting build.
Also Today my dealer texted me that I'm in D1 and scheduled for 10/1 ship.
No build sheet or window sticker yet.
Not sure if 10/1 is a good date or if it will move.
Hoping for the best, expecting the worst...lol...its a Jeep thing I guess..haha

jmm11116

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Pretty bare XR, just the necessities. Cold weather package, 8.4/alpine, premium top, Gorilla Glass. It won't be DD, so plan will be to have top/doors off majority of the time! :like:
Gottcha. Yeah I wen't kind of crazy with all the extra crap I don't need.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
So heard from dealer re: XR 392's.

Their sources tell them they won't go D1 (and stick) until the end of this month. FYI. None are in production yet, irrespective if any are sitting presently in D1 or not.

So I think the November time frames for delivery for west coast we're seeing are going to hold true. Potentially quite a bit earlier for those with orders in the midwest.

Sponsored

jepgrl

First Name
Donna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
I ordered on 7/9 a fully equipped Rubi JLULXR and I have been in D1 with all parts accounted for since slice bread was invented. NO ONE can explain or give anything, but the standard script answers. I've watched so many other orders that went in after mine get build sheets and stickers. I don't mind waiting my turn, but this is so frustrating. The dealer is no better for solutions/answers. When you guys finally saw any kind of movement were you notified by email from someone (who ?)? Does everyone get an email when you get a crypto sheet or do you just go here and find it? The waiting is one thing, but the lack of information and customer care is killing the whole experience which should be fun and exciting. Somebody talk me off the ledge!!!!

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I ordered on 7/9 a fully equipped Rubi JLULXR and I have been in D1 with all parts accounted for since slice bread was invented. NO ONE can explain or give anything, but the standard script answers. I've watched so many other orders that went in after mine get build sheets and stickers. I don't mind waiting my turn, but this is so frustrating. The dealer is no better for solutions/answers. When you guys finally saw any kind of movement were you notified by email from someone (who ?)? Does everyone get an email when you get a crypto sheet or do you just go here and find it? The waiting is one thing, but the lack of information and customer care is killing the whole experience which should be fun and exciting. Somebody talk me off the ledge!!!!

Read through this post, it will explain the process in detail.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...er-build-tracking-and-delivery-process.54344/

Enter your info here
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...sticker-and-build-sheet-order-tracking.12503/
This will get you on the tracker that will send you an email update when your build sheet and window sticker are found

It seems like you've maybe already done this, but if you haven't. Contact Jeep Chat (often referred to as JC) here, they can give you updates on your build process and a terrible idea of scheduling.
https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Follow the build tracker maintained by user @rent here. It will give you an idea of how others are progressing in the build process. It also allows you to identify possible items that may be holding you up. If you want you can PM rent with your build sheet and accurate dates of progress to be added to this build tracker.
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=17F05C5DB0E8AB25!22944&ithint=file,xlsx&authkey=!ALagLxaDUijrI0k

Bug your dealer for information if you need to.

And lastly, hang in there. It's stupid that it's not chronological. It really does seem that they just pick names out of a hat sometimes. I do apologize for being one of the "lucky" ones who's had a fairly smooth build process. FWIW, I don't think it's fair either. Once you do FINALLY take delivery, you'll be happy that you waited for your perfect Jeep. Until then, we're here for ya. I know I might have exploded with anxious energy if I didn't have this outlet throughout the process.

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
its all super inconsistent. I ordered a loaded XR on 07/08 with an estimated delivery(AZ) of the first week of October. That was from a jeep email which has also been inconsistent.

Thane

First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURXR, 10 FJ Cruiser
... consider placing a day 1 reservation on 7/13/20 then a $1,000 deposit and order when factory order banks first open on 1/19/21 and then have no VIN and then go 7 months only to have manufacturer tell you it will be in mid to late 2022 and the options will change.

That's what a full size hard top Bronco has been.

I know it doesn't help your order, but help yourself to a healthy scoop of schadenfreude in Bronco reservation holder's misery... and how unlucky you could be. It's why I and many others are here.