Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Not sure what’s going on lol but second time JC has said I’m back to gathering parts but my sales rep said his system still shows D1
Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Oh Andrew from JC :

Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now in scheduling status with parts gathering. Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Probably the grab handles. Mopar accessories like that, floor liners, satin black grill, etc are installed at a different building.
Oh wow, grab handles, I thought they just threw the package in the jeep and you install those when you pick it up. If that is what slows me down I will be very sad.

Sponsored

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I have a feeling I am in the same boat as you all. This blows. I am not even going to contact JC
Sucks sales rep had given me a ship date of 8/31 which I figured would be the start of my build but I’m in limbo on what to think lol

mosa8084

First Name
Mo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURXR
good call, don't ruin the long weekend!
Exactly. Jeep emailed me on July 30th and told me to expect deliver on the week on 10/19. I am preparing myself for that date now :/

Has anyone else gotten an unsolicited email from Jeep?

Sponsored

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Exactly. Jeep emailed me on July 30th and told me to expect deliver on the week on 10/19. I am preparing myself for that date now :/

Also got that email but with a ship eta week of 9/20, hoping at least that’s right 🙏🙏

Robbierob021

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 JK Sahara
All the waiting sucks. My JLXR is on a train… that’s a fun wait. Anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks according to the dealership. They only get updates when it scans in different stations supposedly. It can also sit in those stations for hours or multiple days depending on train schedules and loads. Sucksss

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
If I order the XR package today ... do you guys think I'll get bumped to a 2022 ? which is what I'm hoping ...

If I did get bumped, how does that work? do I get locked in my price, or everything starts over ?
Lol no. You bought a 21 you are getting a 21. 22’s don’t event start production till December.

Little719

First Name
Cris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
All the waiting sucks. My JLXR is on a train… that’s a fun wait. Anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks according to the dealership. They only get updates when it scans in different stations supposedly. It can also sit in those stations for hours or multiple days depending on train schedules and loads. Sucksss
I rather be in your situation than stuck in D1 🤣🤣

Fiteacher

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram1500

When was your order placed? I ordered 7/31. I have not received any emails from Jeep. My dealer said expect 10-12 weeks. Closer to 12. Your October date is similar to that timeline so I'm curious if your order date was close to 7/31.
Sponsored