Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I've been in D1 since ~8/13. My dealer had an initial ship date of 9/3 then said it was 9/9, now saying its 9/15. I'm not confident I'll get my Jeep before October, maybe even November. Unfortunately its making me start looking at other vehicles as well.

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
If I order the XR package today ... do you guys think I'll get bumped to a 2022 ? which is what I'm hoping ...

If I did get bumped, how does that work? do I get locked in my price, or everything starts over ?

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
If I order the XR package today ... do you guys think I'll get bumped to a 2022 ? which is what I'm hoping ...

If I did get bumped, how does that work? do I get locked in my price, or everything starts over ?
Most likely not, you'll still get a 2021

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered 7/29, got my build sheet 8/27, now I am stuck in optional equipment waiting for installation. The only extras I ordered was XR, gorilla glass, grab handles, automatic v6.

Anyone heard what the hold up is, I saw a lot of people posting about it earlier, but have not seen what is causing the delay on the window sticker?

Sponsored

Derf123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jlu
Ordered 7/29, got my build sheet 8/27, now I am stuck in optional equipment waiting for installation. The only extras I ordered was XR, gorilla glass, grab handles, automatic v6.

Anyone heard what the hold up is, I saw a lot of people posting about it earlier, but have not seen what is causing the delay on the window sticker?
I was in the optional equipment stage for two weeks. Iā€™m now in final inspection before it ships. I donā€™t know what this stage consist of though.

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A

Iā€™m going to assume that in the case of the XR, for optional equipment you need to take the XR package options into consideration. Iā€™d imagine it would go into that status for the tailgate reinforcement at least.

Sponsored

Canyonero02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green JLUR

Probably the grab handles. Mopar accessories like that, floor liners, satin black grill, etc are installed at a different building.

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
I was in the optional equipment stage for two weeks. Iā€™m now in final inspection before it ships. I donā€™t know what this stage consist of though.
I just got moved to this stage today! How long have you been in it? The inspection stage I mean.

YellowNJTJ02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Yellow TJ, 15 F-150, 21JLUR(on order)
Checked in with the dealer today, JB. First time I've gotten a status code. Not sure how much longer, but hoping for an early October delivery.