Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

Semaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 71 Chevelle 65 mustang
No, I didn't expect Toledo to start on XR packages on Aug. 1 :) I'm personally not going to bug Daniel or mess with Jeep chat for 2-3 weeks. Just wanted to start a thread for anyone that has any movement or progress on their XR build in the future or hears anything new on production dates, pictures etc... I know it's going to be awhile. Looking forward to seeing that first one move from D/D1 to being built.
Ordered July 29th from Grupton. I got my vin and typed it into the cryptostickers site and nothing was found. I haven't seen an email. Is there another site I can see the status?
Sponsored

Semaj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 71 Chevelle 65 mustang
Ordered 7/23 got vin from dealer nada else. I got tan leather seats better not have f ing red seatbelts lol. I do not think any interior changes on the XR from what I have read
I ordered tan leather too.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Almost everything 🤣
JLUR XR
Sarge green
Dual top
Body color top
Body color fenders
Steel bumpers
Leather seats
Cold weather package
8.4 infotainment upgrade
Led Pkg
Tow Pkg
I order fairly similar with GG on 7-5-21 and haven't heard a thing; keeping my fingers crossed.

rubiland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Unlimited 392
Anyone that ordered a 392 with XR, what’s your VIN, I’d like to find the earliest VIN with XR so we can see when that gets built in the other thread tracking 392s

Rubbertoe

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Anyone that ordered a 392 with XR, what’s your VIN, I’d like to find the earliest VIN with XR so we can see when that gets built in the other thread tracking 392s

Sponsored

Rubbertoe

First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Did you purchase a vehicle already on order and add the package or did you order it specifically for you?

@NC392 has a similar VIN.
I ordered on 6/19 and added the package the first day it was available . I was in D status a day after I ordered . Status hasn’t changed since.

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Ordered a Tuscadero Rubicon Xtreme Recon yesterday for my wife and another guy was trying to order a Rubicon at same time and dealer wasn’t able to order without XR package..

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
VIN#s aren't in sequential order. Someone could have orders a month prior to someone else and have a higher VIN.

SrslyUnfazed

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevrolet Corvette
Ordered a Tuscadero Rubicon Xtreme Recon yesterday for my wife and another guy was trying to order a Rubicon at same time and dealer wasn’t able to order without XR package..
Yep, I ordered my JLUR and the dealer wasn't able to put the order through without XR package back on 7/29. Not sure how early that requirement started

Sponsored

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
VIN#s aren't in sequential order. Someone could have orders a month prior to someone else and have a higher VIN.
My understanding is that Jeep's VIN numbers are generally based on order date. Could the isolated instances of earlier orders having higher VINs due to mishandling or late order entry?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
My understanding is that Jeep's VIN numbers are generally based on order date. Could the isolated instances of earlier orders having higher VINs due to mishandling or late order entry?
They are definitely not in sequential order. I've ordered 8 of them. Throughout the years on the forums members have listed their order date and vin number and there hasn't been a correlation.

Schuter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado 2500
Contacted JC two days in a row as I didn't really trust them the fist time, both times they said all material received (D1) and I should be going into production soon. Strange thing is that my email said delivery would be 11/9. I guess time will tell...

Ordered JLU 7/3
Sting Gray
Color matching Finders and Top
Leather
LED
Tow pkg
Advance Safety
Cold Weather pkg
Steel Bumpers
8.4 radio
XR package
Remote proximity

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Contacted JC two days in a row as I didn't really trust them the fist time, both times they said all material received (D1) and I should be going into production soon. Strange thing is that my email said delivery would be 11/9. I guess time will tell...

Ordered JLU 7/3
Sting Gray
Color matching Finders and Top
Leather
LED
Tow pkg
Advance Safety
Cold Weather pkg
Steel Bumpers
8.4 radio
XR package
Remote proximity
I was in D1 for 3 months with the 2019 JLUR I ordered. Once you get past D1 is when things start rolling usually.
Sponsored