OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I tweeted @Jeep and @StellantisNA to get busy on the XR builds in Toledo. I'm sure that will do it. They'll probably get them started today :CWL:
Sponsored

Sponsored

jmm11116

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Ordered 8/4/2021 and I think I'm in D1!

"Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that as of 8-12-2021 all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. At this time we do not have an ETA at customer care, but your factory ordering dealership may have both a build and ship ETA. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!"

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Thanks for the updates fellers.

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
Ordered 8/4/2021 and I think I'm in D1!

"Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that as of 8-12-2021 all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. At this time we do not have an ETA at customer care, but your factory ordering dealership may have both a build and ship ETA. In this case we can suggest checking back next week for an update on your order. Congratulations again on the purchase! We appreciate having you in the Jeep family!"
I also have this status as of today! I couldn’t believe it!

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Ordered July 29th from Grupton. I got my vin and typed it into the cryptostickers site and nothing was found. I haven't seen an email. Is there another site I can see the status?
What type of deal did you get from Grupton?

Sponsored

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Has anyone seen progress on their 3.6 liter or 392 XR builds yet? I am still in the scheduling/gathering parts phase unfortunately... : (
Same status as you. 07/08 order for the 3.6. Thought they were going to start pumping these out in August.

Badfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR
Occupation
Retired fisherman
Contacted JC two days in a row as I didn't really trust them the fist time, both times they said all material received (D1) and I should be going into production soon. Strange thing is that my email said delivery would be 11/9. I guess time will tell...

Ordered JLU 7/3
Sting Gray
Color matching Finders and Top
Leather
LED
Tow pkg
Advance Safety
Cold Weather pkg
Steel Bumpers
8.4 radio
XR package
Remote proximity
Mine is exactly same as yours with no mopar(except the XR hinge reinforcement) and my email said 10/10 delivery. Ordered 07/08.
Sponsored