2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I had the exact same reaction.

I readily like this wheel with the Yokohama’s and silver ring. I can’t wait to see it with the lift and 37s all around.
Sponsored

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
Ordered 7/12 from Gupton. Sticker popped up today. Woot woot. Daniels checking on eta. Dudes busy enough. I can't imagine how his Saturday's are. I'll wait until Monday to get his eta.

Attachments

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Ordered 7/12 from Gupton. Sticker popped up today. Woot woot. Daniels checking on eta. Dudes busy enough. I can't imagine how his Saturday's are. I'll wait until Monday to get his eta.
🙌 I’m so happy for you man. Your patience will be rewarded handsomely. That’s going to be a beautiful rig.

Bard

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Put the soft top on very nice. Have about 600 miles on it feels like the engine is waking up a little and that is a good thing. Getting about 19 mpg average i will take it. Handles great very happy. Im warming up to the brown leather

5535CACD-B835-4458-9D7E-1CB2739F3276.jpeg

A7E81664-1996-42C2-9731-BB295EFC1E8A.jpeg

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Put the soft top on very nice. Have about 600 miles on it feels like the engine is waking up a little and that is a good thing. Getting about 19 mpg average i will take it. Handles great very happy. Im warming up to the brown leather

5535CACD-B835-4458-9D7E-1CB2739F3276.jpeg

A7E81664-1996-42C2-9731-BB295EFC1E8A.jpeg
These new tops are so smooth

image.jpg
She’s a looker, I think tan was the right choice.

I 100% agree. The soft top is so good on the JL. Anyone that hasn’t experienced one, forget everything you know about soft tops, that thing is awesome. If you don’t need the security, or ability to install a rack I can’t see a good reason to get a hardtop.

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation

I 100% agree. The soft top is so good on the JL. Anyone that hasn’t experienced one, forget everything you know about soft tops, that thing is awesome. If you don’t need the security, or ability to install a rack I can’t see a good reason to get a hardtop.
Yep. Thought about passing on my usual dual tops the soft top is so nice.

fasho

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon

I wanted The soft top, but aftermarket hard tops are so pricey I figured I would go with an aftermarket safari top possibly down the road.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here image

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here image
I think the brown leather it outstanding. I didn't think it would go with the my blue paint choise, but just about any other color I would have gone with the brown.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps

I agree. The new soft tops are awesome. Just as quiet as the hard top and I would say even warmer in cold weather. The only downside, is resale. Buyers strongly prefer a hard top.

I remember the TJ days. The soft tops blew up like a balloon on the hwy and flapped like crazy. So loud you couldn't hear the radio, or the person next to you, and FROZE in the winter 😆

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
I wanted The soft top, but aftermarket hard tops are so pricey I figured I would go with an aftermarket safari top possibly down the road.
That was my approach too! So many different options too...

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
I just want to report something maybe of interest. According to the spreadsheet, six units have been delivered so far. None of them has optioned the following packages:

• Safety Group
• Advanced Safety Group

Please note I still can't definitively say these two options are determinant factors of which units get build first. There are plenty of counter examples. But perhaps they point to a short-lived component shortage scenario.

There are about a dozen units in the next batch that are in optional equipment or just shipped. The good news is that they are more of a mixed bag - many have one or both of these packages. So looks like things are moving.

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I just want to report something maybe of interest. According to the spreadsheet, six units have been delivered so far. None of them has optioned the following packages:

• Safety Group
• Advanced Safety Group

Please note I still can't definitively say these two options are determinant factors of which units get build first. There are plenty of counter examples. But perhaps they point to a short-lived component shortage scenario.

There are about a dozen units in the next batch that are in optional equipment or just shipped. The good news is that they are more of a mixed bag - many have one or both of these packages. So looks like things are moving.
Prob was a delay looks like. Mines been shipped with both safety packages but just this weekend. Hopefully they got caught up.

BigWave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR\XR and 2014 WK2

• Safety Group
• Advanced Safety Group

@rent Thanks for all your time, effort and insight.
Sponsored