First Name
Simone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 392XR
Occupation
RN
Yes, did it this morning actually...even though I don't even have a build sheet or window sticker or any information from the dealer 😀
I too got NOTHING from the dealer. I had to call THEM just to get my VIN#. JC is who I’ve been getting ANY information from.:computerrage:
Sponsored

blue89bird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Anyone here have access to Rubicon VLS tracking? I feel bad continuing to bother/harass my salesman but I wanted to see if mine was picked up yet.

YellowNJTJ02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Yellow TJ, 15 F-150, 21JLUR(on order)
Ordered 7/12 from Gupton. Sticker popped up today. Woot woot. Daniels checking on eta. Dudes busy enough. I can't imagine how his Saturday's are. I'll wait until Monday to get his eta.
Just got home late last night from picking mine up. Man, the pictures don't do it justice, its amazing! And since Gecko was a limited run, doesn't seem like they'll be many others out there.

I ordered from Gupton. Such an awesome buying experience! They are so easy to work with, highly highly recommended if you're on the fence. Renee and Dan were so easy to work with, transparent, and I'm not sure I've walked out of a dealer so happy in a while(probably 20 years ago when I got my TJ!) If I didn't hang out and talk so much, I probably would've been done in an hour! They have the process streamlined. Tons of people picking up their Jeeps on Saturday.

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Just got home late last night from picking mine up. Man, the pictures don't do it justice, its amazing! And since Gecko was a limited run, doesn't seem like they'll be many others out there.

I ordered from Gupton. Such an awesome buying experience! They are so easy to work with, highly highly recommended if you're on the fence. Renee and Dan were so easy to work with, transparent, and I'm not sure I've walked out of a dealer so happy in a while(probably 20 years ago when I got my TJ!) If I didn't hang out and talk so much, I probably would've been done in an hour! They have the process streamlined. Tons of people picking up their Jeeps on Saturday.
Did you post some pics yet? I wanna see that bad boy...

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR

I order from Gupton 10 days before you and I'm still in D1. The communication has been very limited bordering on dismissive.

Sponsored

YellowNJTJ02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you post some pics yet? I wanna see that bad boy...
Picked up the newest member of the family this weekend! Love this thing! I have about 900 miles and 22 hours behind the wheel. Totally different beast than my TJ. The color is badass! 😍 Had the top off for about 8 hours and 450 miles yesterday from the Smoky Mountains back to Northern VA before I threw the top back on for the last few hours of the trip.

I ordered from Gupton and had such a great experience - I had to give them a shoutout! They made the car buying process extremely simple and enjoyable! Contact Renee or Dan and you won't be disappointed. :like:
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here IMG_5754
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here IMG_5752
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here IMG_5750
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here IMG_5748
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 65369827612__270DF26A-1A8E-4515-941C-0532139183AB (1)
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here IMG_5744

YellowNJTJ02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I order from Gupton 10 days before you and I'm still in D1. The communication has been very limited bordering on dismissive.
Sorry to hear that. They're busy, and I learned after calling multiple times early on, they prefer text/email communication. Renee was very responsive via text.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Picked up the newest member of the family this weekend! Love this thing! I have about 900 miles and 22 hours behind the wheel. Totally different beast than my TJ. The color is badass! 😍 Had the top off for about 8 hours and 450 miles yesterday from the Smoky Mountains back to Northern VA before I threw the top back on for the last few hours of the trip.

I ordered from Gupton and had such a great experience - I had to give them a shoutout! They made the car buying process extremely simple and enjoyable! Contact Renee or Dan and you won't be disappointed. :like:
That green does ROCK!

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Sorry to hear that. They're busy, and I learned after calling multiple times early on, they prefer text/email communication. Renee was very responsive via text.
Walter has been pretty responsive via email. Typically he gets back to me same-day with answers to my questions.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
Walter has been pretty responsive via email. Typically he gets back to me same-day with answers to my questions.
I'm sure I'm as anxious as anyone, but since placing the order July 2nd, I haven't called them a single time. And I've only emailed them three times. Aug 9, 2021 - greater than a month after plaving the order to see whats up. Two weeks after that on Aug 23rd, and then again two weeks later on Sept 7th. So I feel like I am far from pestering them too often.

Sponsored

Steel8083

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon
Been waiting on installation of additional equipment since Thursday. The only thing I can think of is the spare relocation kit. Other than XR I ordered LED lighting steelbumpers and 3 PC hardtop.
I really need it to be ready to go at Gupton by 10/2 otherwise next chance to go will be 10/16

thereisonly1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR

That's a badass Jeep for sure. Please get it muddy and send pics STAT!!

Kim2021Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR, 2018 JKUR, 2021 JLUR ON ORDER

Congrats! So glad to here it looks great in person! I’m looking forward to picking mine up from Gupton. Can you say about how long from window sticker to get to Gupton? Thanks!!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
SURPRISING UPDATE! - My 392 Xtreme Recon order from 6/30 is now IN PAINT! “F” build code. Estimated ship date is October 7th!

:surprised:
Hell yea !
Sponsored