Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
I'm trying to answer the age-old question of what's holding up our orders. So please verify or provide your XR build info (DM me please) so we have more data points:

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AiWr6LBdXPAXgbMgtqAvFoNSKOsjSQ?e=59hPND

I'm eyeballing what I've collected so far, and notice the following:

1) 8 out of 9 people (3.6L and 392) who ordered Off-Road Front Cam are still stuck in D. 13 out of 14 people who are in D1 and beyond did not order the cam.

2) For 3.6L: 7 out of 8 people who ordered Safety Group are still stuck in D. 11 out of 12 people who are in D1 and beyond did not order Safety Group.

3) Two people ordered the HD Rock Slider with Step Assist. Both are stuck in D. (Too few data points here)

Interestingly the lone exception in (1) and (2) above is the same person! Shall I name names? :LOL:
Sponsored

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I'm trying to answer the age-old question of what's holding up our orders. So please verify or provide your XR build info (DM me please) so we have more data points:

1) 8 out of 9 people (3.6L and 392) who ordered Off-Road Front Cam are still stuck in D. 13 out of 14 people who are in D1 and beyond did not order the cam.

2) For 3.6L: 7 out of 8 people who ordered Safety Group are still stuck in D. 11 out of 12 people who are in D1 and beyond did not order Safety Group.

3) Two people ordered the HD Rock Slider with Step Assist. Both are stuck in D. (Too few data points here)

Interestingly the lone exception in (1) and (2) above is the same person! Shall I name names? :LOL:
Hmmm. Good stuff. Still in D here. No front camera but I did order Safety group. Stupid "Chip Shortage", lol. Thanks again.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I'm in D still but I also ordered a 392 XR... not sure if any of those have hit D1 yet. Mine was loaded and ETA was 11/6.

Schuter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado 2500

A few additions to my entry in this document:
Last six of the VIN: 803861
Dealer: Central Jeep, MA
Region: NY
Add: Off road cam, Prem Audio, Safety

My Jeep has moved to Built, pending additional equipment!!!! :rock::clap::rock::party:

It has changed status every day for the last three days so things seem to be moving along on the XRJeeps.

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 1629477093821

Sponsored

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
A few additions to my entry in this document:
Last six of the VIN: 803861
Dealer: Central Jeep, MA
Region: NY
Add: Off road cam, Prem Audio, Safety

My Jeep has moved to Built, pending additional equipment!!!! :rock::clap::rock::party:

It has changed status every day for the last three days so things seem to be moving along on the XRJeeps.

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 1629477093821
Love it!

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Data is changing by the minute!

Since my previous message, I've come across two more people who ordered Safety Group that have progressed to D1 and beyond. And one more person who ordered Front Cam that have gone to D1+.

This is certainly encouraging!

OP
OP
galleywinter

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Update! A change from yesterday! Scratch my comment about Rock Sliders!
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 1A57048C-EAD1-4DC9-B3BC-970D411A0163
Great. I was going to wait until next week to check again but....... :)

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
Just ordered our second Jeep Rubicon, the 1st was a 2017 JK Rubicon.

Ordered 8/7/21
Currently in D status!
Last 6 VIN: 829215

I did hear that the 392's with the XR package might take longer to build but we will see. I also heard that there are some surprises that come with the XR package that have not been shown yet? Not sure why that would be the case, I could be wrong as well. Dealer said 8-10 weeks from when I ordered. :fingerscrossed:

Spec:
Hydro Blue
Xtreme Recon
Integrated Off-Road Camera
Dual-Top Group
Gorilla Glass
Trailer-Tow Package
Trail-Rail System
And all the other goodies that come with it by default!
Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 1A57048C-EAD1-4DC9-B3BC-970D411A0163

-Kudos
You have one nice Jeep on the way. I had a Hydro Blue 2015 Rubicon and loved the color and then a 2018 Rubicon in Ocean blue which took a little time to warm up to. This time around I went for red and hoping for better luck with it too.
Here is a picture of the Ocean blue and the Hydro blue side by side, quite a color difference

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 737F8485-1517-4A97-AE13-951BCF3FDE84

Sponsored

GGspartan318

First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac G6
It’s great to see so much movement in this thread! I can’t wait to see all of the pictures! I am still stuck in the “all parts gathered, awaiting build” phase and have been for the past 8 days. Hoping to see a transition to production next week!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
You have one nice Jeep on the way. I had a Hydro Blue 2015 Rubicon and loved the color and then a 2018 Rubicon in Ocean blue which took a little time to warm up to. This time around I went for red and hoping for better luck with it too.
Here is a picture of the Ocean blue and the Hydro blue side by side, quite a color difference

Jeep Wrangler JL Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here 737F8485-1517-4A97-AE13-951BCF3FDE84
On a cloudy day, Hydro looks a little similar to Chief unless they're up close to each other.

I love Ocean Blue, though not as much as Punk'n!

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back
On a cloudy day, Hydro looks a little similar to Chief unless they're up close to each other.

I love Ocean Blue, though not as much as Punk'n!
Yes it does, and I forgot all about the Bikini blue.... I am a fan of bright colors and Punk`n and Mojito are right on top of the list

nofd843

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250 / 2021 JLUXR
I'll play...
- Ordered 7/28
- Called today and I am in JB Status... was supposed to be on the train yesterday (8/19) according to the person on the phone. (Jeep Chat wouldn't stay connected, had to call)

JLJS74 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON
25R Customer Preferred Package 25R
ERG 3.6L V6 24V VVT eTorque Engine Upg I
DFT 8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans (Make)
PRV Snazzberry Pearl Coal
APA Monotone Paint
·D5 Prem Cloth Low-Back Buckel Seals
-X9 Black
XBM Remote Start System
RC4 Alpine Premium Audio System
HT1 Black 3-Piece Hard Top
GXD Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
AGB Xlreme Recon 35" Tire Package
AD6 LED Llghling Group
ADH Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
I'll play...
- Ordered 7/28
- Called today and I am in JB Status... was supposed to be on the train yesterday (8/19) according to the person on the phone. (Jeep Chat wouldn't stay connected, had to call)

JLJS74 WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON
25R Customer Preferred Package 25R
ERG 3.6L V6 24V VVT eTorque Engine Upg I
DFT 8-Spd Auto 850RE Trans (Make)
PRV Snazzberry Pearl Coal
APA Monotone Paint
·D5 Prem Cloth Low-Back Buckel Seals
-X9 Black
XBM Remote Start System
RC4 Alpine Premium Audio System
HT1 Black 3-Piece Hard Top
GXD Remote Proximity Keyless Entry
AGB Xlreme Recon 35" Tire Package
AD6 LED Llghling Group
ADH Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group
Nice! And congrats. I think you are the first one in JB?
Sponsored