Sponsored

Post your progress on Extreme Recon package here

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
@rent, on the spreadsheet you can show my Jeep as arriving at the dealer as of today.

Hoping to pick up this Saturday! I’m excited because I haven’t seen a Granite one yet. I asked for a photo, but he said there are probably 150 on the lot so he would have to go find it again!
Thanks! Updated.

Your shipment to Gupton took exactly one week. It gives me a lot of hope. Mine just shipped today. Fingers crossed.

Was Daniel able to give you any ETA prior to today, or they'll only know when the vehicle shows up?
Sponsored

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Congrats! I believe this is the first one I've seen with Advanced Safety. And love your wide angle shot, that spare looks ginormous! 👍
Thanks! Courtesy of the dealer :) I am planning on picking it up next Monday.

I ordered every option minus the dual doors and gorilla glass. So if this one’s here, they have parts!

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

So my baby is in transport and ETA to train depot (Palm Center, FL) is 10/4, but than no date from there. Waiting on truck to get filled up to come all the way South...Key West! Dealer said well it should be in October!!! I'm like, "WTF". You do know the problem with that: all the money I keep spending now that it's really on the way. Can't stop shopping...ugh!
Hi... My name is Josh.... And... I'm a shopaholic. It's been one week since my last purchase. I needed another solution for my brake light after putting the 37 on the tailgate. I've been keeping busy with modifications, but I'm afraid that once I've installed all the parts I've got... well... I'm afraid I'm going to go looking for more.

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Thanks! Courtesy of the dealer :) I am planning on picking it up next Monday.

I ordered every option minus the dual doors and gorilla glass. So if this one’s here, they have parts!
wait... you skipped the $95 gorilla glass?

may I ask why?

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Someone was asking about wheel width - per my build sheet:

17x8.0 beadlock Capable Wheel

So mounted as a beadlock it would be 8.5" wide.

Sponsored

jessebkr87

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Thanks! Updated.

Your shipment to Gupton took exactly one week. It gives me a lot of hope. Mine just shipped today. Fingers crossed.

Was Daniel able to give you any ETA prior to today, or they'll only know when the vehicle shows up?
On the day Jeep Chat said it shipped (but no ETA) I asked Daniel if he knew, but he didn’t have a date.

The next day I asked Jeep Chat again and they gave me a 9/22–10/5 range. I emailed Daniel back to let him know, but he didn’t say anything back. He probably just had the same info.

Hopefully yours is there next week!

Vrrooom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
wait... you skipped the $95 gorilla glass?

may I ask why?
At the time of my order there were unknown delays and I didn’t want to delay my build. My insurance is also $0 glass deductible so I opted for a quicker build (on my mind). But it seems that some of those backlogs are taken care of based on other deliveries.

I may try one of those glass ppf things to protect it if I find I’m going through too many windshields, or even see if I can upgrade later.

Also just remembered my JK had 60k miles on the original windshield so maybe I’ll get lucky?

Schuter

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado 2500
At the time of my order there were unknown delays and I didn’t want to delay my build. My insurance is also $0 glass deductible so I opted for a quicker build (on my mind). But it seems that some of those backlogs are taken care of based on other deliveries.

I may try one of those glass ppf things to protect it if I find I’m going through too many windshields, or even see if I can upgrade later.

Also just remembered my JK had 60k miles on the original windshield so maybe I’ll get lucky?
Same here and folks that ordered after me with GG have already received their rigs. :(
Sponsored