Pixel Decals

Flamingsword

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler sport
I just wanted to say how great my experience with @pixeldecals was. I emailed him with a couple questions about what I wanted and he replied extremely fast. After a few back and forth emails we had the decals I wanted figured out. I then placed my order. The lead time was a little longer than expected but every time I sent an email to inquire how things were going he responded quickly. I often had a reply from him within an hour or two or if I sent the email at night he responded and updated me the next morning. The quality of the product was outstanding. I have put on some of the decals but lack of daylight and weather are preventing me from doing the large one on my hood. I could not be happier with my experience and highly recommend if you want any decals you don’t hesitate to go to pixel decals. Best customer service I have experienced in years from any company.

2B472F72-6316-4B86-A0E9-356A0DCCD6E8.jpeg

3C267685-8AD1-4AE9-A0C8-9F5555BDABCA.jpeg
Sponsored

Engine Guy

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Engineer
I just wanted to say how great my experience with @pixeldecals was. I emailed him with a couple questions about what I wanted and he replied extremely fast. After a few back and forth emails we had the decals I wanted figured out. I then placed my order. The lead time was a little longer than expected but every time I sent an email to inquire how things were going he responded quickly. I often had a reply from him within an hour or two or if I sent the email at night he responded and updated me the next morning. The quality of the product was outstanding. I have put on some of the decals but lack of daylight and weather are preventing me from doing the large one on my hood. I could not be happier with my experience and highly recommend if you want any decals you don’t hesitate to go to pixel decals. Best customer service I have experienced in years from any company.

Jeep Wrangler JL Pixel Decals 3C267685-8AD1-4AE9-A0C8-9F5555BDABCA

I also had a great experience with @pixeldecals ! I highly recommend them for standard and custom work.

Thanks Don!

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
I am the same.... Just a great, fantastic experience @pixeldecals will order more when I get my Hemi..... SO I hope he is prepared.....

ValerieWB

First Name
Valerie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart & 2021 JL Willys (on order)

Looks fantastic. Thank you for putting a review here. I just emailed them for a custom decal and I have been looking for someone that got cars and what we want to express. There are a lot of companies out there but not one that I felt could do it. Thank you again!!

Sponsored

NJJeep Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Yella JLU
They take their time on your work because they actually take pride in their work. They did a custom job for me and I was very pleased.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Same for me @pixeldecals does some great work!
Sponsored